Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Need some advice on a sexual dilemma

Starter: cmf022984 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
this topic still running and NO pics at all?
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 14
FREAKLUV69, reading your posts is like playing tabletennis on speed.

*bad dutch-english translation alert*
@ topic starter: he doesn't respect you and uses you for his own experiments. 'course it was nice, but was it worhty of happening to you? did you really want it? he used you like you are nothing. i would have never agreed.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Powerflux
i would have never agreed.

Thats because you're a lesbian.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by cmf022984

Like I said in the first post, I have done both mfm & fmf 3 somes. It would not have me speechless literally if his request wasnt so "kinda out there". The times I did the 3 somes all turned out to be good experiences. But this would involve 3 guys and they all want to take a viagara to make themselves like the energizer bunnies. I wouldnt even think two penises could fit in anything together. So that had me speechless too. Believe me, it takes a lot to leave me speechless. I told him I would think about it over the next day or 2. I really was not expecting a request from him like that

You sound like a fun, open girl. However, a threesome is a fun, adventurous experience. This scenario is fetish. If you actually have feeings for this guy, it's even worse. I'd pss if I were you.
Lvl 40
Hmmm... i would like to see pics (if were taken)
seriously if you give in to this you have degraded yourself to his tool,
No man, who is in love with you, and is in his right mind, would ever put you up for grabs like that,

i myself had threesomes too ( MfM & FmF ) but those were never with any girl i had feelings for, it was a consentual expiriment without strings attached,
but if guy with whom you have a "relationship" is asking this from you, you are being played into what we call in holland the loverboy syndrome, and you'll be walking up and down the strip in the red light district in No time!

Pls keep your honour to yourself and ditch that perv!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by FREAKLUV69

[reply=cmf022984]
I did it last night. I am tired as hell this morning and a bit sore. Things went good last night. It was more than I expected & then some.

okie dokie after reading all that crap she was saying about doing it and everyone giving their advice and now we come to this conclusion here is a load of bs for one theres no way possible to do what she was saying and if there was her ass would be in a hospital somewhere right now and also if this was true i think this girl has some serious mental issues she needs to check out because anyone who would want to do something like this doesnt give a damn about herself now if she had come up with the idea then whatever but since she did not it shows how much she thinks of herself and she doesnt give a shit about what happens to her also i agree on it being extremely gay these guys were only using her so they could be with each other but yet say they werent gay due to a woman bing involved but although i dont care to see pics if this truly happened i want to see it but anyway like i said i think its bs and all someone wanted to do was screw around with all yall and speaking of everyone that posted to this even though it was crap yall gave very nice advice well anyway thats all i got to say
[/reply]

This is what happens when you don't read the whole thread. I think I'm now on freaky's side. This smells like BS.
Lvl 17
either way it should be locked, the thing has been and gone
Lvl 13
Unless...she decides to up the ante and bang it out with 5 dudes, a donkey, anal beads, a family member, a midget, etc...
yep true, we can't save em all now can we

*locked*
  • Goto: