Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

NASCAR & Busch Series

Starter: Daggett Posted: 16 years ago Views: 1.2K
Lvl 16
Subtitle: I know you guys across the pond are into open wheel, so I would appreciate it if this didn't turn into a stock car bashing thread.

My favorite driver retired. I am currently following Carl Edwards until Steve Wallace comes up to cup

Lvl 13
Are you from Mo? Seems you like the Missouri boys !!
Lvl 16
No, I'm from WV. I was the biggest Rusty fan around. I like Carl because he is polite and respectful, appreciates the sport, and doesn't act like a punk like most of the other young drivers. I am waiting on Steve to come up because he is of course Rusty's' son.
Lvl 11
tony stewart is the man
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by kendog

tony stewart is the man

Sure, if you like assholes.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

Or really good drivers
Lvl 16
Driving ability will only take you so far. You cant overcome being an asshole.
Lvl 14
Kevin Harvick is the Man!
Lvl 3
I follow Dale Jr. now, but like Daggett, I was a big fan of his father.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by mesz

Kevin Harvick is the Man!

He's been my driver since he took over "The Man's" ride.
Lvl 16
Glad to see some responses here, but I was hoping there would be more.

Come on, if you like circle track no matter where you are located post here. Name your favorite driver, and why.
Lvl 27
I don't have a favorite driver, i just like a good race.

might sound odd to most nascar fans but who the winner is really doesn't matter to me
Lvl 16
not really since my favorite driver no longer races. I can see what you mean - "The journey is half the voyage" so to speak.
Lvl 27
Thats exactly what i mean.

I've only been to one race, and that was Martinsville this past spring and it was a ball, was planning on a return trip back this fall but unfortunately money just isn't there to be able to go so guess i'll just have to wait till next spring to go back
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

I thought this wasn't a "bashing thread"?. (go figure).. I haven't really watched Nascar since Toyota got involved. I mainly go to Irwindale Speedway every weekened and what those guys race... Makes me laugh everytime I hear about Richard Petty and his "Nextel Cup wins"
Lvl 12
I was a Dale Sr. fan tell he passed but he is forever the man.
I wish mark martin would race a full season he really is a stand up driver he races clean and still makes it interesting to watch.
And that number 20 Tony he is a great driver and I like a driver that is not afraid to say it like he sees it.
I think the chase is going to be great
Lvl 4
Dale Earnhardt, number one, no doubt. He once told ESPN that his name's not 'Senior,' it's just Dale Earnhardt.

I really like Junior, Stewart and Harvick.
Lvl 14
Kasey Kahne mainly because he is a local boy.
Lvl 27
I have to say Kasey Kahne as well. He had a great year last year, not so good this year. He is a good racer and handles himself professionally. Not like a Tony Stewart or Kyle Busch. In my opinion, both are good racers, but very immature.

He finished 2nd at Bristol tonight

Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by ThievinHonky

I thought this wasn't a "bashing thread"?.

Read the first post. Bashing as in F1/Open Wheel vs Stock Cars. It's ok to call an asshole an asshole.