Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Movie Quotes

Starter: Neonzero Posted: 12 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
Hey, Sully. Remember when I said I'd kill you last? I lied.

Said by Arnold in Commando
Lvl 13
Your gonna need a bigger boat. Jaws
use this all the time at work when shit dont go right.
Lvl 17
Three things guys need to remember when you get older...never pass a bathroom, never waste a hard on, and never trust a fart.
-Jack Nicholson from "Bucket List"
Lvl 4
Where's your gun?

Galaxy Quest
Lvl 15
"I feel the need, the need, for speed!" Top Gun

"Now every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen... In the God damn refrigerator! Eating all the food, all the pork, all the colli green, all the pigs feet. I want some pork! I like dem pigs feeeet!" Friday

"You got knocked the fuck out, man!" Friday
Lvl 17
"One shall stand, one shall fall." Optimus Prime to Megatron in Transformers The Movie (1986)
Lvl 8
"I ain't got time to bleed" - Predator
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Snozz_69

Tony Soprano: There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth.

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Hey, Sil. You remember your first blowjob?
Silvio Dante: Oh, yeah.
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: How long did it take for the guy to come?

-Sopranos

Love The Sopranos!! Best show ever made!!

(beer)
Lvl 22
We're on a mission from God.

The Blues Brothers
"They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. "

Lethal Weapon 2
Lvl 17
Bandit:"Sheriff?"
Buford:"Yeah?"
Bandit:"Do the words FO mean anything to you?"-Smokey And The Bandit
Lvl 29
They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my nuts in marinara sauce just so the fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it.

Boondock Saints
Lvl 13
The HAL2000 to Dave Bowman: "I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you..."

2001, A Space Odyssey, after HAL killed the entire crew except Bowman, who was in the process of "killing" the state-of-the-art computer.
-------------
Lvl 13
Butch Cassidy: "Then you jump first."
Sundance Kid: "No, I said."
Butch Cassidy: "What's the matter with you?"
Sundance (pausing): "I can't swim!"
Butch: [laughs] "Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you."

Paul Newman and Robert Redford in Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid. The two are trapped by gunfighters on a cliff face and contemplating jumping into the creek below in an effort to escape.
----------------
Lvl 17
"Thank you for your cooperation. Good night."- Robocop
Lvl 13
"Excuse me. I'd like to "ass" you a few questions. "

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.
Lvl 13
There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!
~ Sheriff Buford T Justice, Smokey & The Bandit
Lvl 52
Cowboy: [winded, running from the Baseball Furies] I can't make it.
Ajax: Are you sure?
Cowboy: Yes, I'm sure...
Ajax: Well, good! I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!

Ajax: I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle.

The Warriors (1979)
Lvl 13
Just started looking at what DVDs i have near me and spoutign off quotes from them

-"Who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?" - Star Wars a New hope
-"Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.” — The Rock
-“I’m kind of a big deal.” — Anchorman
-“Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.” — Goodfellas
-“It’s a moral imperative.” —Real Genius
-“This is the guy behind the guy behind the guy.” — Swingers
-“You’re killin’ me Smalls!” — The Sandlot
-"And if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!" - Top gun (so many good quotes from there)
-"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you." - The Hangover
-"Who died and made you fucking king of the zombies? " - shaun of the dead

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets." - clerks
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers." - pulp fiction
"You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so shit-faced last night, I shouldn't have fucked that guy?' We could be that mistake!" - superbad
Lvl 6
"Son if you can drive with a Cougar in a car you can drive anything."

Father to will Farells character Ricky Bobby in Taledega nights the legend of Ricky Bobby.
  • Goto: