• Goto:
Lvl 8
"Go ahead, make my day" - Dirty Harry
Lvl 8
"Food fight!" - John Belushi, "Animal House"
Lvl 8
"What we have here is a failure to communicate" - Cool Hand Luke
Lvl 8
"I want my two dollars" - paper boy chasing John Cusack through the movie "Better Off Dead"
Lvl 14
"Life is pain. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something." - Princess Bride
Lvl 8
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" - motivational speech given by John Belushi "Animal House"
Lvl 8
"Ok boys, drop your cocks and grab your socks" - George Kennedy. "Thunberbolt and Lightfoot"
Lvl 8
"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger" - The Dark Knight
Lvl 8
Lance: You're going to give her an injection of adrenaline directly to her heart. But she's got, uh, breastplate
Lance: So you gotta pierce through that. So what you have to do is, you have to bring the needle down in a stabbing motion.
Vincent: I-I gotta stab her three times?
Lance: No, you don't gotta stab her three times! You gotta stab her once, but it's gotta be hard enough to break through her breastplate into her heart, and then once you do that, you press down on the plunger.
Vincent: What happens after that?
Lance: I'm kinda curious about that myself...

"Pulp Fiction" scene when Mia snorts too much heroin and passes out leaving John Travolta and Samuel Jackson to revive her at Eric Stoltz' direction
Lvl 8
"This is good stuff. I got it from a Negro. You're probably high already and you don't even know it." - Caddyshack
Lvl 12
"Hasta la vista baby" - The Terminator
"It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."
Lvl 4
Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

Kate: You don't even know him.

Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
- Tombstone
Maggie: Let me tell you something, Sam. Listen to me very carefully. Are you listening?
Sam: Yes.
Maggie: The only way that girl is coming back to you is if a blast of semen catapults her across the street and through the window.

- Addicted To Love
Lvl 8
"See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite, and gunpowder..." - The Joker - The Dark Knight
Lvl 26
"This girl's so wet for me I can hear the waves breaking in her fanny" Jay Cartwright - The Inbetweeners Movie

"I stopped believing in god when I realised it was just dog spelt backwards" Neil Sutherland - The Inbetweeners Movie
Lvl 29
Always look on the bright side of life...Monty Python. the life of brian
Lvl 19
"We'll always have Paris" (sigh...)

Humphrey Bogart as Rick in Casablanca
Lvl 46
"That's gonna leave a mark" - Spaceballs
Lvl 8
Tommy DeVito "You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

Goodfellas
  • Goto: