Score: 2.83 Votes: 6
rate this

Megan Fox Is Actually A Man!

Starter: Dr.House Posted: 14 years ago Views: 5.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
LOS ANGELES, CA – The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said “I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.”

At the time, reporters passed it off as a jovial attempt to cover for her nerves.

However, today she has cleared the air and officially reported: she’s really a man.

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Since then Megan has been working non-stop, and been included on many Hottest Women lists in publications around the world.

Megan, as she goes by now exclusively, also noted this Sunday how much she wants Salma Hayek’s figure. She has even scheduled surgery later this month to get it. After the two met in New York this week, Hayek offered to have a cast made of her bust so doctors can match them exactly on Megan Fox’s chest.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

Serious business.
Lvl 28
www.weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

*gasps*
Lvl 20
i'd fuck that dude
Lvl 10
CTU confirms.
Lvl 14
Is this for real?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Curdog

Is this for real?

I believe it with all my heart.
Lvl 11
The Weekly World News goes to great lengths to provide accurite news stories. Ask Batboy if you don't believe me.
Lvl 59
Lvl 30
Of Interest:

http://showhype.com/video/video_2009_globes_megan_fox_admits_that_she_s_really_a/
Lvl 15
wtf?
Lvl 14
Just check any of her/his photos - That adams apple is huge!
Lvl 26
She is no more a bloke than the Dutchies are gay !
Lvl 29
Yeah, i knew it.. but did you know that Paris Hilton used to be a man.. Conan O`Brien is her brother..
Lvl 3
Megan Fox a man? Look at this -> http://unterhaltung.t-online.de/c/19/39/91/20/19399120,si=0.html
Lvl 7
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
(hang)(hang)(hang)(hang)(hang)(hang)(hang)
i wondered why i didn't find him attractive!!
Lvl 2

NO F***ING WAY! Can't be true.
If it's true, I am gay or what?!?
Lvl 3
The lengths people will go to smear Fox is unbelievable.
Lvl 7
well don't forget she did say she was Bisexual, maybe this was her way of breaking the news gently. if you get my drift.
Lvl 20
Uh... Wow... Some of you need to learn the art of sarcasm... I thought it was a pretty retarded story really, until I saw some people reacting to it as though they believed it.

"Joke."

Look it up.
  • Goto: