Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Just seen a ghost!

Starter: stuartmc18 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.7K
  • Goto:
^^^ What he said
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 19
Ghosts are very real things...if they are truly the spirits of the deceased...well, that's for everyone to decide on their own.
Lvl 22
my ghost thread from long ago: http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/828252/
Lvl 24
I have no experience with ghosts and whatnot, but one of my best friends claims that a ghost walked through his room one night, and my cousin (like 4 at the time) talked of how my deceased grandfather had tucked her in one night. Kind of weird if you accept that, but I currently pass it off as the workings of the theatrical and the youth.
The answer is obvious, because you bumped into his sister soon after then he is telling you that he wants you to have sex with his sister. Or he wants you to marry her.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by tawneeslittledi

The answer is obvious, because you bumped into his sister soon after then he is telling you that he wants you to have sex with his sister. Or he wants you to marry her.

whatever the reason, pic posting is also required.

but seriously, keep the thread serious. discussion and debate only.
Lvl 15
Sounds like a pretty intense experience. Can't say that anything like that has ever happened to me.
Lvl 14
You know, I've heard the Astral plane parallels the physical plane. It may just so happen that this dude that died refuses to believe he's dead which allows his spirit to cross over to the physical plane. Sounds like his spirit is stuck in between refusing to accept it's reality. Or some shit like that.
Lvl 11
The closest thing I've had to an encounter with ghosts is actually no where near that. Once, I swear, while I was golfing, a frog in a pond nearby ribbited out the line 'Hit the ball.'

Seriously, though, maybe it was just insanity. It happens. Maybe you dreamt it. I sorta don't believe in ghosts...or, if I do, I don't think I'd like ghosts. Seem to be so depressing 'boo hoo hoo, I am stuck between the land of the living and dead' christ, such whiners
Lvl 13
that IS some scary shit... i dont know if others have mentioned it, i havent read the whole thread, but could he by any chance, and i mean positively thinking here, have faked his death? that is the only possible explanation i can think of...

damn man... i sure as hell wouldnt be able to sleep tonight
Lvl 8
ok, you said you went to do your last minute Christmas shopping, you should ask the people that works there, or somebody you remember in the scene, if they saw you talking with somebody, cause if you were talking with
a ghost, maybe you were talking with nobody, and looking very stupid, or maybe you friend´s sister is insane. i have heard lots of stories like that.
Lvl 23

BOO

Did you jump?
Lvl 13
not only did i jump... but i shit my pants and threw up
  • Goto: