Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Just seen a ghost!

Starter: stuartmc18 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Went into town earlier today to do some last minute Christmas shopping. I met a friend of mine called Mick, who I used to work with and who I hadn't seen for a couple of years. I was most supprised to see him as I'd heared that he'd died some time ago of a drug overdose. (He did like his heroine). We chatted about old times for around 20 minutes before shaking hands and parting ways.
By coincidence I met his sister in the pub on the way home. I know her well, we'd been an item at school for a while. I said I'd seen Mick just a few minutes earlier. She looked serious and told me Mick had died a year ago. I didn't let on and I just said how sorry I was and that I must have been mistaken (I hadn't mentioned I'd spoken to him).
This incident has freaked me out big time. I'm not one for the supernatural and ghosts and shit, but I really have no explanation for what just happened.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 15
well scary....

my old man (dad) used to work at this really old building in the centre of our city and it had 6 levels under ground which were totally un used, just had the pipes and shit running through it.... 4 of his mates have all seen something down there when they have been working on the pipes etc...!!!

nice story dude, thanks for posting and merry exmas!!
Lvl 8
You sure you werent high at the time?
Lvl 9
Wasn't high, drunk or anything. I stood talking to the guy in a crowded street. We shook hands and I felt his hand in mine.
Lvl 22
Lvl 13
So the question becomes....why did you see him? What was the purpose that YOU saw him and he talked to you? Obviously hasn't visited his sister.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Orthoclase

So the question becomes....why did you see him? What was the purpose that YOU saw him and he talked to you? Obviously hasn't visited his sister.

Your guess is as good as mine...
I'm trying to recall our conversation but I think it was just general chit-chat. It's not that we were that close either. We were work buddies for about six months before we lost contact.
Lvl 23
Awesome, can i borrow your ghost for my party? he'd be a SCREAM!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by PiRoMaNiA

Awesome, can i borrow your ghost for my party? he'd be a SCREAM!

Well I'll ask him next time I see him. Maybe I could charge a fee for after dinner speeches.
Don't mock. I thought the guys on this site could offer some explanation for this occurance. Good question though, Orthoclase.
Lvl 8
that's pretty scary. other thing you gotta ask yourself now is that you said you were standing in the street, there must've been other people around. They must've seen you talking to yourself for a good 20 mins.
Lvl 17
That is just scary.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by JayUK1977

that's pretty scary. other thing you gotta ask yourself now is that you said you were standing in the street, there must've been other people around. They must've seen you talking to yourself for a good 20 mins.

That's by the by. I don't care what other people thought. The fact of the matter is I may have been talking to a dead guy. This has major implications about the way we view life and death.
Lvl 13
My views are pretty clear but help yourself to a little insanity. I don't know..that's just bizarre..maybe a Christmas heroine miracle?
Lvl 13
Two possibilities in my opinion:
1st-He is really alive and hiding from his family...
2nd-He is dead, and a ghost, came back to warn you of your unhealthy lifestyle and to try to get you to change your ways...
Lvl 9
i dont believe in that kind of shit
Lvl 14
I definitely believe in the supernatural and supernatural experiences, but I think you may need to look at some local records, talk to some other mutual friends or Mick's family to verify this girl wasn't confused about who you were talking about. Just do that and get back to us. That is the only concrete explaination. Eliminate that and, well, I will honestly congratulate you on having seen a ghost. Indeed you may have, but wouldn't you rather be certain?
Lvl 23
Ghost......you've been on those cheap DRUGS again ... back to rehab!!!

Merry xmas tho

Lvl 14
It may be God's way of telling you to stop jerking off.
Lvl 22
that would freak me out. ive never heard of anything like that ,dont know what id do.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by stuartmc18

The fact of the matter is I may have been talking to a dead guy. This has major implications about the way we view life and death.

I disagree. While it may or may not have major implications about the way you view life and death, I will not be effected by it at all, since I don't believe a word of this nonsense.
  • Goto: