Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Jealousy at the limit!

Starter: Overlord_ Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.4K
Lvl 14
who are u most jealous off.. Me i envy the guys that defloured the Olsen twins, Britney Spears and Julia Stiles. how about you?
Lvl 12
I hate the fact that Ben be tearing up Jlo's ass every night. Mothereffer!!
Lvl 12
I'm jealous of Michael Douglas for having that fine ass Catherine Zeta Jones to have hot monkey sex with anytime he wants. Also, I WAS jealous of Tom Cruise until he got stupid enough to let Nicole Kidman go.

Lvl 12
I'm just jealous, all time. Can't get enough sex, I'm a addict
Lvl 29
I'm a big fan of Hugh Grant as an actor. But thinking of him slipping the bone to Elizabeth Hurley just pisses me off!!
Lvl 16
yeah, klapband, you're right - from my side, i'm jealous for every fine girl that i can't have, that's all
Lvl 12
i don't know about that rainbowdemon. she's super hot and all, but she must suck in bed for hugh grant to cheat on her with a hooker...
Lvl 12
i'm jealous of anyone that gets a piece of the olsen twins, and if anyone knows a good site that has their pictures, post it.
Lvl 17
Klapband, I feel your pain!

She's hot!

I saw a tv-shoe today with the Olsen twins... They were really hot in leather pants and small tops
Wouldn't mind trying them out
Lvl 29
Quote:
i don't know about that rainbowdemon. she's super hot and all, but she must suck in bed for hugh grant to cheat on her with a hooker...

Yea, I wonder about that!!
Lvl 16
I'm jealous of... erm... well...
hmmmm.....
you know that Dr. Delgado from Strong Medicine? damn... she's hot

CK
Lvl 16
hmm. just realized that's not quite who I envy. I envy the person screwing her

CK
Lvl 17
Dr. Lu Delgado of Strong Medicine, The hottest TV-doctor ever
Lvl 14
I couldn't be jealous of Tom Cruise, the secret word is that he is gay.
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 16
I don't understand your problem overlord,The Olsen twins still have their "flowers",
And Brittneys "de-flowerist" was Justin Timbergay...nothing to be jealous of really
Lvl 12
Did somebody say Dr Delgado (Rosa Blasi)? She's definitely hot!
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/html/girl_306.html
Lvl 12
I envy Mario Lopez, boyfriend of Ali Landry!! Ali is hot!!!!!!