Score: 2.50 Votes: 6
rate this

I can´t for the life of me...

Starter: trouble25 Posted: 4 years ago Views: 3.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
figure out what motivates some of these uploaders in the Babes section.
There are some uploaders that seem to upload either for their own purpose or literally to gross the rest of us out. I mean, if every single picture you upload, scores lower than 3 or 4, maybe you should get the hint!? That the rest of us do not in any way find the girl/woman attractive. There are some straight up boner killers there, women who should no longer be photographed naked or at the very least, not be shared with the rest of us, actually makes me consider pouring bleach in my eyes to try and unsee it.

Can those of you who upload such pictures, just make threads on the forum, so those of us who will be scoring 1 or if minus was possible,
THAT, could be spared the horror of those trainwrecks you feel like sharing with us? Seriously, the vast majority of us, come here to see hot/cute/beautiful/sexy amateurs, not women that makes you question your sexuality. Make your threads if by some reason, you get off on posting those unattractive women, so the rest of us have the choice of not seeing it.

It really ruins my experience of this website and i´ve been a member for an eternity and it wasnt always like this. So be it troll or person incapable of understanding we dont want to see it, just stop uploading to Babes section and spare us!
Dennis2377, vegas365, gramL, cartoon8 and 10 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 17
I agree with trouble 25, I spend many a sleepless night trying to unsee some of the pictures I have seen on this site. I know that it is impossible to have a gorgeous girl in every photo but some of the postings are horrible
Dennis2377, robert98597, RGBPEDASI007, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 19
On the other hand, there are those that jump in early on very attractive women and rate them a 1. I have to assume they either hate women, are gay, or just are ass-holes. They too should keep their ratings to themselves as Trouble25 suggests.
ghines, cartoon8, dogdude, zachhunter23 and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
or maybe just not look at them and move on with your life? everyone likes different stuff. if you want your own classification system for your own personal opinion, I believe there are still domain names available.
realwilo, shawn314, uwop-3p!s-dn, dlks and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 20
This is the dilemma of trying to please everyone. It's impossible.
But that being said, I do not want to see a pic of a vagina that looks like someone did open heart surgery on a ferret.
F1098, PhilStevens, Diz-X, Dennis2377 and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by puck3423
or maybe just not look at them and move on with your life? everyone likes different stuff. if you want your own classification system for your own personal opinion, I believe there are still domain names available.

It’s this guy.
puck33 finds this awesome.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead
This is the dilemma of trying to please everyone. It's impossible.
But that being said, I do not want to see a pic of a vagina that looks like someone did open heart surgery on a ferret.

Great quote hydrahead it made me (and I totally agree)
robert98597, RGBPEDASI007 find this awesome.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by puck3423

yeah...and the ladies in those pics enjoyed having the attention of the picture taker & being posted on the internet. let them have their fun & excitement. no harm in that!!
shawn314, uwop-3p!s-dn, dlks, johnsnow and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by azdesertrat
yeah...and the ladies in those pics enjoyed having the attention of the picture taker & being posted on the internet. let them have their fun & excitement. no harm in that!!

and thats why they should be posted in a thread started by the one who uploads them, so the rest of us has a chance of never seeing them, sinetad of them being shared among every random picture. You really didnt read through my post correctly. Didnt say they should just not upload them, i said, as most everyone scores them below 4, it goes without saying, most dont like em, so dont post em in Babes section. Make a Thread and post them there, everyone´s happy
Lvl 8
Have you ever considered that someone took, possibly months, to persuade his lady to allow her picture to be put on the internet and then, when she looks, she sees she is rated a one. What chance has he of getting her to allow future pictures? My self, if I rate a picture I never go below 5, for that reason. If we kill off too many girls, we wont have any to look at. I know what you are saying but sometimes we gotta see the big picture. a bit of compassion goes a long way.
shawn314, Diz-X, uwop-3p!s-dn, Teensandcocks and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 6
We’re all Gods children
Diz-X, dlks find this awesome.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by 123rem
We’re all Gods children

dont bring religion into this
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by nok_nok
Have you ever considered that someone took, possibly months, to persuade his lady to allow her picture to be put on the internet and then, when she looks, she sees she is rated a one. What chance has he of getting her to allow future pictures? My self, if I rate a picture I never go below 5, for that reason. If we kill off too many girls, we wont have any to look at. I know what you are saying but sometimes we gotta see the big picture. a bit of compassion goes a long way.

You know what, if you put shit on the internet, you have to deal with the opinions. If you can´t handle someone saying something negative, you should probably keep pictures off it. I´m sorry but fuck no. If whoever took the pictures, likes to watch his woman naked on pictures, then good for him. That doesn´t mean that it HAS to be shared with the rest of us, and if that person STILL decides to upload them to a forum where people can score and comment, then there´s the risk of someone scoring low or commenting negative.

That woke, snowflakey mentality might fly in the US. But i dont give a fuck. I dont come here to look at women i wouldn´t look at, passing the street, i come here took look at women that i would like to see naked, or those that makes me think "hmm, i wonder how she looks naked" I know, we´re all different ages, have different things we like, different standards. But when some pictures consistently get VERY low scores, then i´d say that the vast majority of the members here agree with me.

If someone gets off on uploading pictures, then they have to just accept people might not like em. If someone is trolling and are just uploading them, to gross us out, then fuck them. It has become increasingly worse over the last couple of years and having been a member here for over a decade, i truly love the fact its an all amateur website. But i´m starting to get enough of the screening that goes on prior to accepting an uploaded picture.

I would really like for it to be some kind of limit. And i´ll repeat it once again. If you simply can´t live without uploading those pictures… MAKE A FORUM THREAD AND PUT THEM THERE!!!!! So i have a chance to avoid seeing them. It can literally kill my mood sometimes.
blipblop74, hydrahead, Teensandcocks find this awesome.
Lvl 55
I have to agree with trouble25, and the vast majority of non nude woman also. This site is what boys want... we want naked and partial naked woman, not a bunch of girls in short dresses at a bday party not showing nothing. Make a thread in the forums and post them there. I understand that by putting your pics in the queue you get something so you can d/l pics, but c'mon, really, on jan 25 there was three pages of non nude girls in a row. maybe there was one or two that were naked, but most were dressed.
Just saying.
joebillybob finds this awesome.
can you please stop that "shits_and_giggles" user? s/he looks like a Sugarpied revenge
Andi.d, strictguy find this awesome.
Lvl 20
^ Use the Report button in the post to complain. It will get looked into.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
From one who had been out to sea for months at a time...ain't no ugly ones some are just prettier than others...drink more
shawn314, [Deleted], joebillybob, azdesertrat and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Beer goggles won’t help with some of what I find here.... hell, 3 paper bags wouldn’t work either. The problem with drinking more , is that at some point you sober up and your buddies are calling you “ Pig Fucker”.😎
hey, you really need your buddies to acknowledge your worth? and we need to see with those eyes that listen, not the eyes that see those 20-year olds on this site. pigs are cute animals too.
but yes, drink responsively.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 12
It’s best to look at this site after a few glasses of wine, that way, all pictures look amazing!!!
Andi.d finds this awesome.
  • Goto: