Score: 3.57 Votes: 7
rate this

How many people at wbw have been in a threesome or group sex?

Starter: cmf022984 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 7.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 40
I had a series of mfm 3 somes many years ago with a married couple. Basically the woman who was older than me but very attractive chatted me up and when we got down to things her hubby joined in, wasnt sure what the hell was going on first time, but she had my cock in her mouth and he wasnt interested in me so I just enjoyed it.

Turned out it was something they often did as she always told him she needed 2 guys to satisfy her properly. We met up several times after that and I guess we all had some fun.
He was as straight as I am so no problems there, and she was as hot as hell so we just had fun..
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 14
A few times, would do it again in an instant. Lots of fun with the right people.
Lvl 6
Yes i have had a threesome a couple of time and a few foursome,sometimes it was fun other times trouble.
But all in all i would try it again
me my gf and her and friend
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by IrishCharm

[reply=alex80]
yes, one time.I was 16teen, it was an mmf. The other male was my cusine, the girl was almost a stranger for me.
At that time it wasn't a good experience (maybe I was to young!), but when I think about it now, I get horny.
We did her first once eachother, then one fucked her while she was sucking the other.
I would do it again, but not with my gf, an only if I would be drunk

So... you had a threesome in which included your cousin...
[/reply]

Yes, male cousin.Is it illegal?
I'm tired of all this fakefemale that don't understand a thing...
Lvl 7
I quite like two guys at the same time - they both try harder to please, like it's a competition. I tend to get a bit sore though!
Lvl 8
Might not believe me here (but I've got PICS of us to back this up)... but I had a 3some with THIS girl...

http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/559307/

so I find it kind of funny she is on WBW. We went to college together, and she has since become a SCORES girl in NYC, and has been on Sopranos as a topless stripper, and probably other stuff I don't even know about.

Also years ago back in HS, I had 2 girls take turns giving me head. was pretty awesome.
Lvl 6
I have been in a FFM once and almost in a MMF w/ my best friend and this girl we know, but instead we kinda just took turns.
Lvl 11
Back in the 70's had 7 threesomes. Used to love banging two at a time. Happy Hubby now.
Lvl 4
Threesomes and group sex, plus have watched my wife with 6 guys at once
Lvl 10
have had many 3somes 4somes and moresomes over the years, but wifey is now a prude and ashamed of her body after 4 kids so its now only in dreams. she also used to have a few jealousy issues occasionally so i would only recommend it if your relationship is very stable
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

[reply=caribonz]
mmf is flirting on the neutral zone of ggg (gay, gay, gay)

How to you figure that? As long as one guy isn't poopchuting the other, it's not gay.
[/reply]

More then one cock in the room is just a tad to gay for me.
Lvl 10
no sword fighting!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Once my bestfriend told me he had a threesome with two girls, i knew it was bullshit so ofcourse i said "It's not a threesome just because she's as heavy as two girls." That's the only threesome situation i've been involved in, im sure i could make one up but im not much for the bullshitting...much like im sure the thread starter is really a girl.

This thread is interesting as hell but I'm with Honda on his last statement
many times, both mmf and ffm. Always fun and exciting!!!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by mishxoxoxo

many times, both mmf and ffm. Always fun and exciting!!!

no shit?
Lvl 9
Have had 1 FFM with ma GF and sum random girl and have had 2 FFMM again with my currant GF n sum new friends.

Shes bi-sexual so wanted to explore,i wasnt gonna complain lol.

Only bad thing is she wont let me shag the other girls,so not a proper 3sum etc. Still was gr8 fun and we still meet the couples regularly
Lvl 17
i have had a 3some... gonna have my 2nd one on the 3rd of nov... hopefully nothing fucks up with the chics!!!
Lvl 9
How r u guys finding the women for ya FFM cos me n ma GF cant find any1. Maybe cos we live in crappy wales!
Lvl 3
while I was in the army i hooked up with two women, one was married the other dating someone, I got to enjoy both of them one saturday afternoon. We then drove over to the base looking for a friend of mine to have a foursome and he was already gone for the day. So the three of us took turns in the back of the van with about 10-15 ppl gathered round watching. It was hot to be hitting it with one while the other waited then the girls would switch off and id hit it with the other girl. Another time I talked a friend of mine into letting me and him service his wife. She was very grateful for that. However she eventually started having an affair with me and later divorced him. Of course he was hitting anything that moved as well.
I enjoyed it and would do it again. I would love to give my wife that experience as well. To show her how much I love and trust her. To let her get spoiled like that.
  • Goto: