Score: 3.57 Votes: 7
rate this

How many people at wbw have been in a threesome or group sex?

Starter: cmf022984 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 7.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
How many people ( guys or girls) have been involved in a threesome or group sex. It could be fmf, mfm, or any combination. Was it good, bad, in the middle? Would you do it again? (Please excuse me if I don't place this topic in the correct forum. I want it to be in the lounge but i am not sure i am starting this thread in the correct forum. My apologies if its not in the correct spot.)
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
I've had threesomes with my girlfriends and their boyfriends/husbands. I also had a consensua; foursome with three guys. Two held me down and played with my tits while the third licked me out then fucked me. They did it in rotation! *lol* Yeah, I'd happily do all of it again
Lvl 5
Umm...OK...U first friend!!!
Lvl 8
one ffm with two flatmates...and one mfm with my mate and his girlfriend at the time...both alchohol fuelled, both fun....both had repocussions lol
Lvl 11
been in the presence of the act several times during university years, and again many years later(when my gf at the time invited me to a swinger's club, but I've never actually participated. Initially, while a freshman at university, I thought it was an interesting site, nevertheless, I grew to a point where it doesn't really do anything for me.

You see, I'm a selfish bastard. I want to focus all my attention on one woman at a time. I guess it follows the same reasoning why I refuse to take a girl to the movies on the first few dates...the movie (and the threesomes) take my attention away from her.

However, that's just my take on it. I try to live by the motto:
"To Each His/Her Own Because Two (or more) Consenting Adults Can Never Go Wrong!".
Lvl 5
yeah i have, me my girlfriend and another girl (her friend), we were all drunk and damn right i would do it again.
*moved to lounge*
Lvl 10
Thanks latino, sorry to post incorrectly and make you have to move the topic. I 've been involved in mfm, fmf & a couple of groups with a few guys similar like bibibaby. Most involved some light drinking and a little smoking. I ve been lucky to never have a bad experience & I would do them all again or some new experiences. I find it so erotic to have two or more people focusing on me at the same time.
Well,if you count me, my wife and my hand, then yep, I've had a threesome.
Lvl 6
Yep...several times...I would do it again if my girl was into that but, since she's not, I won't be having that adventure anymore!
Lvl 11
yes, one time.I was 16teen, it was an mmf. The other male was my cusine, the girl was almost a stranger for me.
At that time it wasn't a good experience (maybe I was to young!), but when I think about it now, I get horny.
We did her first once eachother, then one fucked her while she was sucking the other.
I would do it again, but not with my gf, an only if I would be drunk
Lvl 10
My first experience was mfm when i was 19. i had my first fmf and fff when i was 21. I had three men at one time taking turns on me and all sorts of stuff about 5 months ago. I am single so i can be more open to things. If i had a bf, i would only involve him in 3 somes if he wanted to do it or try it. if he didnt, i wouldnt push him to do it or break up with him. i would respect it and be faithful. but for the time being, i 'll have fun while i am single.
Lvl 29
Had one with my current g/f and her sister back in the late 70's. It was at a local swimming hole in the daytime. Would love to do it again, but the sister is now a born again Christian. But we have our eyes open for another partner!!
Lvl 72
yep my g/f and a best buddy it was ok I guess but I do want to try 2 girls
Lvl 16
Have with the first wife and one of her college g/f, and with the second wife we have done it a few times mmf
Lvl 7
It's a thing you have to be careful about - usually causes problems if two of the people are in a relationship together. Often better soing with either friends or 'clean' strangers. Mind you, I'm one to talk... *lol*
Lvl 10
I prefer threesomes with people i am not emotioanlly attached too since it could cause probelms if one person has jealousy issues. Thats not to say, group fun couldnt work with someone i care about. its just the chemistry would have to really be very good.
Lvl 28
Once my bestfriend told me he had a threesome with two girls, i knew it was bullshit so ofcourse i said "It's not a threesome just because she's as heavy as two girls." That's the only threesome situation i've been involved in, im sure i could make one up but im not much for the bullshitting...much like im sure the thread starter is really a girl.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by alex80

yes, one time.I was 16teen, it was an mmf. The other male was my cusine, the girl was almost a stranger for me.
At that time it wasn't a good experience (maybe I was to young!), but when I think about it now, I get horny.
We did her first once eachother, then one fucked her while she was sucking the other.
I would do it again, but not with my gf, an only if I would be drunk

So... you had a threesome in which included your cousin...
Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagnabbit

Well,if you count me, my wife and my hand, then yep, I've had a threesome.

• Goto: