Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Hey, You...Above Average Fitness Bros. (Fuck You, Kanzen)

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 9.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Do you have a nickname for your abs? ("The situation" for example) Or have clever ways to call attention to them? ("Someone better call the vet, because these puppies are sick!" *points at abs*)

In summer do you randomly take your shirt off while grocery shopping, trying to make it look casual?

Well then, you're the guy I'm looking for.

The male equivalent of this:

I've started working out again yesterday since winter is on the down swing, and I tend to hibernate over winter. I'm abouts 6'1 170lb at the moment..I never really get fat, just like, less definition. I was thinking for summer though it would probably be pretty cool to be back in awesome shape, and if I start now I can get a jump on it.

So, what is your workout routine WBW?

How often do you crunch it?

Do you have a special diet?

Do you have a special routine?

Come on WBW..I know a hand full of you are probably fatties, and that's okay...fat guys aren't fat, only fat women are fat. So, WBW...how is your fitness?

I'm opening this (kinda again..as this is a direct copy paste from another thread...almost identical timing as well) as a log...and to remind me to stop being so fucking lazy all the time.

I will post results..and like, stuff.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 59
Yeah, I'm not in my best shape either.

Being stuck in the house and hospitals and shit over the last 2 months has really cramped my workout/eating-non-shitty style.

I gotta get in on this too.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy

Every day I am not in court first thing, I hit the gym. But, I have been a gym rat since high school. I don't really think you want my work out info. We are in different body type worlds as I am 6'5", 285.

What is that in non-internet speak?

5'6 285?

@Dros: Yeah man, summer coming and I kinda look...less than my best. Sometimes when I sit down, I put my hand across my lap. Casually of course...but uhh..I got some pudge.

So like, hummm...I've got like five months. Also, me out of shape...still has the majority some of a six pack. Theres like 2.5 of them left.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

@Dros: Yeah man, summer coming and I kinda look...less than my best. Sometimes when I sit down, I put my hand across my lap. Casually of course...but uhh..I got some pudge.

Fo' reals.

I feel like that little kid in that gif where that dude is shooting like a machine gun and the little blonde kid pulls up his shirt and gets shot in his fat little tummy. So gross. If I was a chick I wouldn't' fuck me right now.

Well, maybe I would since the average guy is still like 95% fatter than me, but still. Unacceptable.
Lvl 28
Oh yeah, like, when I'm standing...it's legit town. But like....I keep getting this nagging feeling "this is how it begins".

Next thing you know I'll own a pair of track pants....

I need to get on this bitch.
Lvl 59
Yah, me too.

I've already knocked down the shitty food and extra beverage calories and such at this point, I just gotta start getting back to the gym/running/pushing up a wooden cart with Adrien and Pauly in it while in a Siberian shack.
Lvl 28
CLIMB A MOUNTAIN FOR SOME REASON!

I did some push ups and sit ups today. Felt shitty. I did like two sets of 25. Luckily, when shit sucks pretty hard, as things improve..it'll feel all the better.

Usually in summer I go into overdrive and I'm all energy and uhh...pumped up kicks? Winter workouts are terrible. Need to do this, and this thread will remind me every single day. I should probably write it on my arm too "do more stuff, fatty.".
Lvl 59
lol pumped up kicks.

Remember when popular badass songs weren't whispered into the speakers?
Lvl 28
I blame the Jonas Brothers.

Everybody wheezing!
Lvl 59
Songs to get your workout on to:

[youtube]9jK-NcRmVcw[/youtube]

[youtube]ioE_O7Lm0I4[/youtube]

[youtube]z33tH-JdPDg[/youtube]
Lvl 28
Solid!
Lvl 27
My winter workout consists of making sure the couch doesn't up and walk away...
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

What is that in non-internet speak?

That was actually top shelf bourbon speak. I think the underlying point is occasional "rewards" should be part of any solid work out routine...
Lvl 5
170# @ 6'2".
I've always wondered what it would be like to have the arm strength of a wet noodle. Seriously though I would start small with little things around the house like opening jars, or lifting wet towels out of the laundry. Then move on to more intense exercise like aquarobics or pretty much any class they offer at your local senior citizens fitness club. Or skip it all and ingest all the testosterone your body failed to produce during puberty. I'm sure you could find it, as you are really good at using the interweb. Hope this helps, good luck.
Lvl 28
Man, I had almost forgotten how buff, tall and handsome everyone on this site is.

I should be afraid to post here, as it seems Hitler perfected his master race, and they are our only members.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.
abs are ugly
Lvl 24
Eh, I'm fat now. Or not normal people fat, but fat in my opinion.

Kinda don't really care. Lol. I can do my job just dandy.,

But I'll start rocking some kick-ass ass-kick soon. Cause, I kinda do care.
Lvl 28
That's a funny post kiefjones, but to take it a little more serious, I'm 6'2, around 240# with a 38" waist. I will have well defined abs at 34". I haven't been "cut" since I quit wrestling, but a couple bad knee injuries, and during recoveries I got lazy, and fat. I have very strong abs, can rattle of a 100 weighted crunches with no real effort. However I have developed some real back problems and it was determined that I had an imbalance due to the strength of my abs pulling my back out of place, and I got put into a therapy program to strengthen the very small muscle groups surrounding the spine in the lower lumbar and sacral region. Those are muscles that just don't get used a lot.

What did they put me into?..... Yoga.

Good holy frickin' crap!!!!! I have spent plenty of time in a weight room in serious station to station reps, done my fair share of conditioning, was able to peddle a bicycle 55 mph for 1/4 mile bursts..... I have never done anything so hard as this yoga shit. This stuff is designed to put your entire core to work at one time. Sweat pouring off the head, heavy breathing, and you're not even moving. It's about like trying to move a wall with 100% effort... 15 minutes of rampaging sex isn't this hard.

You wanna get your abs and the rest of your core in shape, look for an advance yoga core workout, and I can almost guarantee it will blow your mind. I used to be one of those dudes that would watch a stream of super looking women walk out of the "class room" thinking they must work out really hard with the weights too, and eat like birds, it can't be the yoga, "I ain't doing that sissy shit" types. Not any more.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

abs are ugly

*waits for you to read my previous post*

[...]

&*double finger guns*
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Eh, I'm fat now. Or not normal people fat, but fat in my opinion.

Kinda don't really care. Lol. I can do my job just dandy.,

But I'll start rocking some kick-ass ass-kick soon. Cause, I kinda do care.
my typa man!!!
  • Goto: