Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

help with x-raying

Starter: thefalcon Posted: 17 years ago Views: 499
Lvl 8
is there a website you can go to to do that x-ray effect on girls photos? I'd rather not have to buy photoshop.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 24
but of course there is. it's the secret website to where only few ppl know the address.

send a pm to Kanzen !
Lvl 14
i have photoshop but how do u xray pics?
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by VicVega

but of course there is. it's the secret website to where only few ppl know the address.

send a pm to Kanzen !

will do. thanks man.
Lvl 37
Im am personally not a big fan of those X-Ray pics, but was wondering what you guys like about it??
Just courious
Lvl 18
Yeah I don't get the whole x-ray pic thing either. I think it's just a way for guys to feel like they're seeing the tits of a girl who really won't ever show them to you. Plus calling it x-ray isn't really true, ya can't do it to girls wearing cottons shirts and shit, the shirt has to be somewhat see through to begin with for it to do anything at all.
Lvl 24
*moved to the graphics forum*
Lvl 7
For me it's a fascination as to if it really works or not. That's why I did my Xray competition. I'm still not completely convinced. I think you can adjust a pic to bring out more shadow or whatever, but I'm still cynical. If you look at the reults on my thread, NONE of them were completely accurate - my nipples certainly don't look like any in the Xrays! *lol*

steveohim - try this link when it gets un-greylisted: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/400249/photoshop_x_ray_trick_see_through_clothes/

And thefalcon - Kanzen's a really helpful chap and I'm sure he's got that Xray site somewhere. I thought I'd saved the link in my favourites, but I can't find it - it was great though - instant see-through

@VicVega oh dear...