Score: 4.78 Votes: 9
rate this

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! Avatar theme weeks to make a return. Story at 11.

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 15 years ago Views: 4.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

Good plan there, Chief!

I'm reconsidering now..

...If you think it's a good plan, it really can't be, you're an authority on Epic Fail.
Lvl 59
Ugh, still too big. Why the hell when I save it it says it's like 14k?

I'm going to have to punch photoshop in the balls.

For the last time:

I know that one is under 15k. I counted the individual bytes myself.
Lvl 6
ok that one worked FTW!
Lvl 28
I get that problem too sometimes, if you hit "properties" on the pic, after you save it..sometimes if the "size on disk"..is over the limit we have set on the site, it wont fucking load. I noticed that with the animated Ironman avy.

That is a pretty sweet avy though...even the font goes excellently.

Nice work, Lindros.

*highfive*
Lvl 18
lots of words summary ...................kplsthx
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I'm reconsidering now..

...If you think it's a good plan, it really can't be, you're an authority on Epic Fail.

THE authority, Sir.

You can't screw yourself up this bad (THIS OFTEN!) without being an expert.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

lots of words summary ...................kplsthx

tl;dr: We're having avatar theme weeks, except they last for 2 weeks. Superheros is this week. If you want one, post here.

that being said, you've had the same avatar for years, so I'm guessing you'll just stick with that and get tubesocks from your grandma for christmas.
Lvl 28
Quote:

You can't screw yourself up this bad (THIS OFTEN!) without being an expert.

Honestly...your tales of "how I hurt myself this week"...are pretty lulzy, keep up the great work.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Honestly...your tales of "how I hurt myself this week"...are pretty lulzy, keep up the great work.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... I have gone at least a month with no new injuries.
Lvl 28
Quote:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... I have gone at least a month with no new injuries.

Someone just jinxed herself.

Lvl 13
Paper cut.
Lvl 6
lol ouch. paper cuts suck...they are the worst. you can scrape the hell out of you knee and it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as a paper cut...WTH is up with that...
Lvl 13
I've always wondered that myself.

We should ask a super hero...
Lvl 22
was wondering if one could be made for me featuring "thing" from the fantastic four??
please and thank you!
Don't know if anyone would be interested, but in line with the new theme, you could actually create your own 'superhero' at the following link:

http://www.marvel.com/create_your_own_superhero

You can call them what you want and even choose things like what variety of eyebrow style they should have. So if you're bored of the current superheroes like Batman, Spiderman etc, and think you could do better, why not make your own for your avatar?
Lvl 24
so who the fuck wants a superhero avy made for them?!

ive actually asked honda to make one for me, i dont think ive ever had one made by him im hoping he wows and impresses me

SUPERHERO AVY WEEKS FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lvl 16
Is it still superhero week avi time.. cause I changed mine, only cause I thought it was old already..

I love the Idea and can't wait for the next theme.. Im looking forward to the challeng.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

I love the Idea and can't wait for the next theme.. Im looking forward to the challeng.

I, too, am looking forward to the challeng.

I CHALLENG YOU TO A DUEL!
Lvl 6
Was thinking maybe Wonder Woman, but not Linda Carter or whatever her name is...Is that lame??

Anyone want to give it a try for me?
Lvl 59
her?

but not her?

• Goto: