Have You Ever Had Sex With A Relative?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 8.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
@FeFe: Go on, don't be such a prude...
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

well, you are all originally from virginia right?

actually, the maternal side of my family is from west virgina... :P
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

actually, the maternal side of my family is from west virgina... :P

Same thing, different part of town
Lvl 17
I don't know any relatives of mine in the proper age group (16 to 40). In fact, I don't know any relatives of mine under 16 either, but I'm not keen to go to jail, so it doesn't really matter.
Lvl 9
I never have, and no one in my family has as far as I know.

One thing I thought was pretty funny, was pretty funny happened this past summer. My whole extended family got together in Florida for a family function, and my uncle and I were walking from the bar back to the hotel. We had to go past the pool, and my uncle elbowed me and pointed at a blonde in a bikini on the pool deck. He said, "Wow, check her out. What an ass!" and I yelled out, "Hi, Maggie!" And the blonde turned and waved at us. The fact that she's only 15 makes it even worse.
Lvl 13
no, there are plenty non relative chicks for that
Lvl 7
yes! from the words of Metalica "Sad but true!"
Lvl 16
I fuck my gf and call her my younger sister... sadly we both get really turned one playing brother and sister... so ah... i just fuck my gf and role play... just one of the many fucked up things me and her do together...
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Scene_Kid

sadly we both get really turned one playing brother and sister

Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

How bout 3 eyed children?

Just wanted to correct that statement.Doctors have shown that direct inbreeding has less than a 1% chance of causing a genetic mutation contrary to popular belief.Sorta like the "you have to circumcise your boys or there dicks will rot off."Other than being sick, there is no health risk other than doubling genetics of hereditary illnesses.Two people with cancer have kids odds are...they gonna get cancer.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeno50

One thing I thought was pretty funny, was pretty funny happened this past summer. My whole extended family got together in Florida for a family function, and my uncle and I were walking from the bar back to the hotel. We had to go past the pool, and my uncle elbowed me and pointed at a blonde in a bikini on the pool deck. He said, "Wow, check her out. What an ass!" and I yelled out, "Hi, Maggie!" And the blonde turned and waved at us. The fact that she's only 15 makes it even worse.

Lol,nothing wrong with that.A hot chick is a hot chick lol.I swear they must be putting something in the water.

It's a government conspiracy.*MAKES A TINFOIL HAT*
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

*shrugs*

its ok you can play mother if you want
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Scene_Kid

*shrugs*

its ok you can play mother if you want

Lvl 11
I wuz 17 and my cuz was 16. Boinked her ass when Aunt & Uncle were out shopping. She wuz fabulous!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

I wuz 17 and my cuz was 16. Boinked her ass when Aunt & Uncle were out shopping. She wuz fabulous!

boring if you don't have any pics.
Lvl 10
I have no cousin, in fact an only child, so I had only the general public to fuck.
Lvl 5
Yeah, Darwin, Einstein, and Poe all married their cousins- and as for how their kids turned out, I don't know much about the last two but I know two of Darwin's ten kids were professors at Cambridge, one was a banker, one founded a scientific instrument fabrication company and was a Fellow of the Royal Academy, and another was a Military Engineer who later was president of the Geological Society...
So, I guess you could say they didn't suffer too much from their genetics
  • Goto: