Score: 1.87 Votes: 15
rate this

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Relative?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 8.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
No. But my family swears I did sleep with my "cousin" because we were always together. It wouldn't have mattered because she was a cousin by marriage but it still kinda grossed me out thinking about it.
Lvl 4
I have a problem.. It is not with the question BUT with the DUMB ASS answers. When we were young and got excited at the crank of dawn. Most of us was looking high and low for some where to put that little hard thing.Where was not the important thing. OUR own hand was fine if we could not fine some where else. Now some question OH NO I'D NEVER DO THAT!!!! I never had sex before I was married... RIGHT... Spotter said "i do my wife all the time.does that count" WELL was she your sister before being your wife?? NOW wbwcrew WHAT ABOUT DISABLE CHILDREN "How bout 3 eyed children?" ARE THEY ONLY FROM INCEST?? WELL now you know who they are NOW right ?? HELL THANKS.... I know I have a weird way of looking at the world. At least ALL THE BULL SHIT that is flying around in it. GOOD LUCK please make up better stories. I know you never played with yourself when you were young, and if you are black male you don't and never have eat/ate pussy. STORIES, LIES, AND BULL SHIT..

NICE thread got members to join in lmao

PS: I was told one time a long time ago. "Some do, Some lie about it."
Lvl 20
@ whitedragonrider: Was there a point I missed in all that ramble?

Nope, I've never slept with a relative and I doubt I ever will. But on the other hand, you can never know really unless they are pretty close relatives. You could be very distantly related. On that note we are all related in a way since we all came from a tribe of homo sapiens that lived on the northwestern coast of Africa some thousands years ago. :P

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Isn't that what eye patches are for?

Lvl 9
no but I guess it's ok if you do not knock some of your family up.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by meghan7

My Cousin! female!

Pictures or it didn't happen
Lvl 7

Takes all kinds, I guess...what a fucked up world.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by whitedragonrider

I have a problem.. It is not with the question BUT with the DUMB ASS answers. When we were young and got excited at the crank of dawn. Most of us was looking high and low for some where to put that little hard thing.Where was not the important thing. OUR own hand was fine if we could not fine some where else. Now some question OH NO I'D NEVER DO THAT!!!! I never had sex before I was married... RIGHT... Spotter said "i do my wife all the time.does that count" WELL was she your sister before being your wife?? NOW wbwcrew WHAT ABOUT DISABLE CHILDREN "How bout 3 eyed children?" ARE THEY ONLY FROM INCEST?? WELL now you know who they are NOW right ?? HELL THANKS.... I know I have a weird way of looking at the world. At least ALL THE BULL SHIT that is flying around in it. GOOD LUCK please make up better stories. I know you never played with yourself when you were young, and if you are black male you don't and never have eat/ate pussy. STORIES, LIES, AND BULL SHIT..

NICE thread got members to join in lmao

PS: I was told one time a long time ago. "Some do, Some lie about it."

I think I get what you're saying. It's that your Mother is also your Aunt, right?
both Einstein and Darwin married their cousins!!
I don't find any of my relatives attractive.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Bubbles

Yes, but then again you don't hear about their kids being any geniuses either.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Bubbles

said the guy which has got a chocolate-bar-fucks-cookie-avy (is this incest too?)
Lvl 21
Ummm no!
Lvl 32
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE STORY WITH ASSMAN AND FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS?

Fuck off and listen to Jerry Lee Louis for fuck sake
Lvl 24
well ive had sex with somebody's relative.

o, and i fucked your mom once too.

other than that... no. you sick fuck. :P
Lvl 12
My ex sucks her cousin off on a regular basis and she swollows. She told me and i thought she was kidding until they did it infront of me. I promptly dumpted her. She later told me that they also have a very good GREEK relationship...
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by dmbunny

My ex sucks her cousin off on a regular basis and she swollows. She told me and i thought she was kidding until they did it infront of me. I promptly dumpted her. She later told me that they also have a very good GREEK relationship...

thats a crack up... I would of laughed it off like you... but yeah that is strange... the world is a fucked up place...
Lvl 7
god no.....
Lvl 7
Does your mother count?...oh you mean one of my relatives....then the answer is no
Lvl 24
funny enough

my mom has been doing a lot of family history research and everything, and she found a 2nd cousin of hers that was looking for more info about us and our family, which makes him a 3rd cousin for me.

he is my mother's father's sister's son's son (which puts him on the same generation level as me on the family tree)

shes like oh you guys could hook up or something!!!

how fucking sick.

so our family tree that shes mapping out would wrap around and branches would merge together? how nasty!!

just because hes 25 doesnt mean thats happening. :P
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

funny enough

my mom has been doing a lot of family history research and everything, and she found a 2nd cousin of hers that was looking for more info about us and our family, which makes him a 3rd cousin for me.

he is my mother's father's sister's son's son (which puts him on the same generation level as me on the family tree)

shes like oh you guys could hook up or something!!!

how fucking sick.

so our family tree that shes mapping out would wrap around and branches would merge together? how nasty!!

just because hes 25 doesnt mean thats happening. :P

well, you are all originally from virginia right?
  • Goto: