Starter: frankfurt11 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 4.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
shit drug..... i am high on PCP. how you were flowing me around
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by sarsen

Drugs I have done:

Marijuana, Mushrooms, LSD (acid), MDMA (ecstasy), MDA (second cousin of ecstasy), Ketamine (special k), Methamphetamine, Cocaine, DXM, AMT, 2CB, 2CT7, 2CT4, 2CI, 2CE, Salvia, Various benzodiazepines (klonopin, ativan, valium, xanax), 2CT2, 5-MEO-DIPT, Nitrous (laughing gas), ephedrine, hydrocodone, codine and various other over the counter pharmies... and those are the only ones I can remember.

Of all of the above, my favorites are LSD, MDMA and ketamine. Ketamine is the only drug I have ever injected... intramuscularly, not intravenously. (I shot it into my muscle, not my vein.) LSD is a great thing to heal a fractured mind, and MDMA (ecstasy) is an even better thing to help a fragile psyche.

For those that think drugs are bad I wanna share something with you, honestly, and I know it's not a very popular idea, you don't hear it very often anymore, but it is the truth: I had a great time doing drugs. Sorry. Never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day.**

Drugs are bad? Your denial is beneath you. And thanks to this acid I'm on, I see through you.**

[** quotes from the late Bill Hicks]

There ya go.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. If you need to self medicate with all that, you are in for a not so pleasant surprise. That having been said, to each his own and good luck.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by eyne187

shit drug..... i am high on PCP. how you were flowing me around

^^
Okay, drugs aren't bad. Making dumb-ass posts while on drugs is.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by kewlbreeze

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. If you need to self medicate with all that, you are in for a not so pleasant surprise. That having been said, to each his own and good luck.

Who said anything about self medicating? Injecting 150 mg of ketamine directly into your muscle isn't self medicating, it is inducing an out of body experience that will put you in touch with infinity. It's a consciousness altering death trip that you won't ever forget.

If you wanna talk about the downsides, I can do that to. I was addicted to meth for a long time. I got pretty low, alright. But one day I decided I wanted to stop... so I did. Cold turkey. Hell, I had a harder time quitting cigarettes than I did quitting meth. To this day, I have one ciagarette, chances are more will follow. I can, however, do some meth, have some fun and go on about my day without even thinking of relapsing.

In the meantime, you can have fun with your morals as you beat off to the chicks in the babes gallery.
reading this thread kinda reminds me why i'm not doing most of that shit anymore, hell it even makes me wonder why i light a phatty now and then

drugs are bad m'kay
Lvl 13
I apologize. I spoke a little rash.

I just dislike the self-righteous who think they know specific truths.

It's one thing to be a recovering heroin addict who is trying to warn of the dangers of irresponsible use, it is another thing altogether to be someone who has never even tried a mind altering substance trying to tell me that what I do is somehow wrong or bad. It's like asking your celibate priest for advice on how to find the g-spot or asking a deaf person to explain just what made John Lennon such a genius. They could both tell you what they had been told... or even experienced in their own limited secondhand way, but neither will have any real insight.

All things in moderation.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

Never. Both my young deceased wife and my young wife of 5 years give me the greatest high of all!

why are you on this site then?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

Oh, just get off your damned high horse with your bullshit stories, mkay? True love is NOT a high. A high implies an altered state of consciousness produced by ingesting a substance of some sort.

True love is a great feeling, yes. It's not an effortless high. It's a lot of hard work. There is no perfect person and if you think for a fucking minute that anyone who DOES have a great relationship doesn't work at it, you're on better drugs than I've ever HEARD of.

Amen. People who are stuck with their heads in the mud need to get messed up to show them there is more to life than what is in front of them
Lvl 9
Quote:

Never. Both my young deceased wife and my young wife of 5 years give me the greatest high of all!

why are you on this site then?
Lvl 6
I can step outside on a good Friday or Saturday night and take a deep breath and walk back into my house and be high as hell.......Don't even have to by anything, just take a deep breath.......
Lvl 9
I am a weed smoker and a drinker, every now and then I dabble in the coca plant, I pop somas or a zanax very rarely. I've over done the shrooms to the point I won't touch them today, acid is a turn off as well. I've never done meth, only because it tore one of my closest childhood friends to pieces. Morphine can be fun, but only because I don't have a ample supplier. I wouldn't recommend anything except smokin the herb, only the goood shit if it's available......moderately. N2O is fun too. Cigarettes are the devil and a waste of time.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by undersiege24

I can step outside on a good Friday or Saturday night and take a deep breath and walk back into my house and be high as hell.......Don't even have to by anything, just take a deep breath.......

well darlin thats 'cause we live in the 'hood and the crack fumes can radiate down the street lol
Lvl 13
really , who the fuck hasnt done something?
Lvl 5
http://www.evilninh.com/out.php?id=130

this dude has something to say about it!
Lvl 13
If alcohol counts as a drug i do them regularly.
But i've never tried other drugs than alcohol!
Lvl 14
When the physician gives me a prescription, I go to the drug store to get it. So ues, I consume drugs.

But I have also smoked pot and snorted cocaine. Never did more illegals than that.

When I lived in Miami, if you met a girl at a club and told her you had 'coke' you were sure to get laid.

Smoking a joint with a girl or taking a few bong hits with your girl was alway a great enhancer to sex.

The trouble comes when you can't stop. Fortunately for me, I could always stop. It was cigarettes I couln't stop.
So I quit that one forever.
Quote:

Newb...You evidently have no idea what the total bliss of heavenly love is truly like. Keep your crude remarks to yourself. We both come here to enjoy the pure and awesome beauty of the female body, and to get a laugh now & then.

bullshit.... i love my girlfriend and kids but theres nowt like a good line
drugs are only a problem when u cant afford any more
Lvl 17
tried everything, except for the shit you inject with needles.. Also never smoked cocaine/heroin :p
But these days im just high on life
Lvl 5
tried most but now i stick with pot
  • Goto: