Score: 4.27 Votes: 11
rate this

Guys Jerking to Your Wife/Girlfriend: Compliment or Insult?

Starter: fpuma2001 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 9.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by franklin

post some more fpuma!

Alright, one more:

Lvl 14
On several occasions, my wife has jerked me off or sucked me off while getting drilled by somebody else. I guess we're passed the "jerk off to pictures" stage.
Lvl 59
I took a crap one time thinking about Rosie O'Donnell. I wonder if she's flattered?

Quote:
Originally posted by jdune

On several occasions, my wife has jerked me off or sucked me off while getting drilled by somebody else. I guess we're passed the "jerk off to pictures" stage.

Uh, yeah, you're past that stage.

You're into the full on cuckolding stage.
Lvl 14
We just like to enjoy life...We do girls too! Does that make her a female cuckold too? lol
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by fpuma2001

Alright, one more:

[ Image ]

Fucking dee-licious

how about a few more?
Lvl 18
Quote:

Fucking dee-licious

how about a few more?

Hey, stop looking at my wife ; )

Alright, last one for tonight:

Lvl 10
tell her i want to fap all ovver her ass
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by kdm172

But you get off to other guy's gf's/wife's on here?

You beat me to it...
My only guess is, being married 33 years now, he is "old school" and he 'owns' his woman.....shit it wouldn't surprise me if he were racist and a homophobe.

my 2 mother fucking cents, have a nice day
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by mortgageman

You beat me to it...
My only guess is, being married 33 years now, he is "old school" and he 'owns' his woman.....shit it wouldn't surprise me if he were racist and a homophobe.

my 2 mother fucking cents, have a nice day

I can't wait to get some 60 + year old pussy, i heard it was wasn't too shabby???
Lvl 22
,I'm exhausted...
Lvl 18
Quote:

tell her i want to fap all ovver her ass

She said how dare you.
Lvl 7
nice pics already knocked 2 out, nice body
Lvl 13
Hate to say it... but if any of you have a hot wife or girlfriend... guys have already or will jerk off thinking about them ... thing is, you just won't know it!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Orion2k

Hate to say it... but if any of you have a hot wife or girlfriend... guys have already or will jerk off thinking about them ... thing is, you just won't know it!

Exactly. If your wife or girlfriend is even mildly attractive, dudes are gonna be checking her out, maybe even fantasizing about her while jerking it later on. I don't want dudes hitting on a girl I'm with but I take it as a complimnet if she gets a few looks when we're out.
Lvl 7
honestly, i find it very flattering. and to be even more honest, i get a little miffed when i post a pic of my wife and i don't get any feedback about her. i would love to see a photo of a big load on her taken by a horny male reader that couldn't help himself. or, better yet, one from a female "watcher" frigging herself at the sight of my wife's hot pussy. definitely not an insult. cool thread.

oh, and yes, i have printed many pics of fine hot women and fapped all over them. here and from other sites. never posted any results though. not sure if the women, or their men, would like it or not. (yes, i care)
Lvl 4
Wow!

I certainly quieted this crowd.
Lvl 24
i recently had kanzen photoshop my picture so it looked like i just had a facial

other than that ive never had a guy print a picture of mine, cum on it and take a pic to send it to me. :P
Lvl 17
i would certainly like to see my wife photos cummed all over. but noone has ever gave me such a pic yet
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

i recently had kanzen photoshop my picture so it looked like i just had a facial

other than that ive never had a guy print a picture of mine, cum on it and take a pic to send it to me. :P

****emailing fefe*****
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by BigNookiE

****emailing fefe*****

It was fucking hilarious dude...seriously.

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
  • Goto: