Score: 4.27 Votes: 11
rate this

Guys Jerking to Your Wife/Girlfriend: Compliment or Insult?

Starter: fpuma2001 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 9.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18

Guys Jerking to Your Wife/Girlfriend: Compliment or Insult?

• Compliment

91.81% (426)

• Insult

8.19% (38)

Votes: 464
I've always considered it to be a huge compliment when guys tell me they jerk off to my pics of my wife. However, I recently got into a debate about this subject with a guy who said he would never post nude pics of his girlfriend because he couldn't handle the thought of other guys jerking off to her. I don't understand this perspective at all, so I'm curious to hear what other guys think. Is it a compliment or an insult if guys are wanking to your girl?
Lvl 4
I think it's a total compliment, besides, you're still the one giving it to her, not anybody else, presumably, let them fantasize.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by batmanmarth

I think it's a total compliment, besides, you're still the one giving it to her, not anybody else, presumably, let them fantasize.

Yep, that's exactly how I see it as well.
Lvl 29
Gotta agree with the compliment perspective.

Curious to hear the opinion of those that voted insult.
My girl does everything with the blinds open,neighbors got her on schedule to look thru their windows at her! We both love it.One bought a video camera with a stand.I can see it in the day looking straight in my window.
Lvl 30
Well, I voted insult, mainly bcoz I married my partner, she is mine, and as they say, 'till death do us part!' We are 'together' as such, not for some other guy to jack off over her. This is all part of the marriage act, and what we do in our own time is private, for us only! I come home from work, and don't expect to find her with the milkman, etc. We have children, and the wife and children are all part of the 'family!' Like to finish the subject, the only person that would be wanking off to my g/f, wife etc, is me only. But as we are so much in love, why wank, when we can fuck, as we are together! btw: I have been happily married for 33 yrs now, and life moves on!
Lvl 59
Um, well, I voted insult, just because I didn't like the other choice.

I mean, sure, it's a compliment, but all that means is that you're dating a hot chick, and since that's pretty much all I date, it's inevitable and I'd rather not have every guy this side of the Mississippi thinking about seeing my girl all nekkid and stuff. It's not jealousy, exactly....it's just more...um....creepy, I guess.

My $0.02
Lvl 30
That is why I never view ur Posts (wifeypics). Please have , like she, is ur wife!
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 18
So far it's "compliment" in a landslide.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by YESNO1

My girl does everything with the blinds open,neighbors got her on schedule to look thru their windows at her! We both love it.One bought a video camera with a stand.I can see it in the day looking straight in my window.

Is that your crib across the way? I'll hold up a sign tomorrow, k?
Lvl 6
if its an insult than dont post her pics on the web.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

Well, I voted insult, mainly bcoz I married my partner, she is mine, and as they say, 'till death do us part!' We are 'together' as such, not for some other guy to jack off over her. This is all part of the marriage act, and what we do in our own time is private, for us only! I come home from work, and don't expect to find her with the milkman, etc. We have children, and the wife and children are all part of the 'family!' Like to finish the subject, the only person that would be wanking off to my g/f, wife etc, is me only. But as we are so much in love, why wank, when we can fuck, as we are together! btw: I have been happily married for 33 yrs now, and life moves on!

But you get off to other guy's gf's/wife's on here?
Lvl 28
Really?

What an interesting topic. I wouldn't consider it a compliment, nor and insult.

The idea of some dude fapping to my girlfriend would kinda piss me off, just like if some dude hit on her in a bar while I was in the washroom. But, it's not really an insult if it happened. It's defiantly not something I would get off on the idea of, I would not be pleased at all. But, I couldn't all that pissed off really, if you think a girls hot, and you want to fap to her..nobody can really stop you, I just wouldn't like thinking about it.

Also, in case your reading this Derek Whibley, I've fapped to your wife. I'm also much taller, and better looking than you.
Lvl 18
ive got news for you fudgepackers i jerk off to your wives/girlfreinds/moms/sisters all the time
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

ive got news for you fudgepackers i jerk off to your wives/girlfreinds/moms/sisters all the time

Jerk.
Lvl 18
To celebrate the "compliment" landslide victory, I invite all of you to rub one out to my wife:

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 28
I can't really vote for either option there.

I mean, I wouldn't be insulted that they're beating off to her. Being a guy and all, and knowing the MANNNNNNY things that guys will whack it to, I would almost be insulted if they didn't want to beat off to the pics.

On the other hand, I wouldn't really want to know that guys were doing that. I don't care what other guys beat it to. It means noting to me. But I have to say, that I wouldn't be showing off pics of my girlfriend...that WOULD piss me off. I love the idea of other people showing off their girls, that's awesome, don't get me wrong; but I would never be showing the pics myself. I would just get pissed off at the thought of a bunch of other guys seeing her naked.
Lvl 10
less talk more fapping
Lvl 10
post some more fpuma!
Quote:
Originally posted by franklin

Is that your crib across the way? I'll hold up a sign tomorrow, k?

Have any pix of that ?
  • Goto: