Score: 2.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Gorgeous we know her but do we really know her.

Starter: mal Posted: 16 years ago Views: 2.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
For those of you who dont this is her:

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3601882/1/10

Her threads get locked right away cuz shes a major repost. But does anyone know a thing about her? Is she an American? British? were these taken by her bf? Is she pissed cuz surely shes seen them, there all over.

Anyone know?
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 51
well... she likes to drink gatorade

---------------------------------

no nudity in the lounge
* This post has been modified by [Deleted] : 16 years ago
Lvl 29
She kind of has a British face.
Lvl 17
lol gatorade ok maybe shes a gator. were on to sth. amazing tho all this publicity but no info
Lvl 51
time ago she had a site and you could emailed with her but this site is out of this galaxy
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by mistral

time ago she had a site and you could emailed with her but this site is out of this galaxy

out of the galaxy as in not real? hmmm Ill google intergalactic hot gorgeous andrameda galgaman alpha centauri
Lvl 7
She has a picture of a mustang with an American flag in the background. Of course there are a billion people with minicooper pictures and the British flag on a poster in America. Fuck it is basically mandatory for girls my age to have the token "British flag panties."

Judging how wet her shower curtain is in the shower pic I would assume it is a shower nozzle on the wall not one of those detachable ones that are frequently used over the pond.

Looks like she has a futon, I don't know if they are frequently used among British college-aged (or University-aged I suppose I should say) kids. I know here they are in every damn apartment/dorm room that they can fit in...

In one of the pics, http://www.imagebeaver.com/view.php?mode=gallery&g=316468&photo=15 you can see the wall outlet. If someone is really a computer dork he or she might be able to enhance it and judge if it is a AC (alternating current as seen in America) or DC (direct current, which I believe the Brits use).

Just my two cents. If I am wrong on any of my British assumptions please accept my apologies. I love the UK and hope to visit someday when I have more money.
Lvl 11
Shes got to be American...Shes to nice to be British...We dont get that many come through the ranks
us brits still use A.C. current we just use a different shaped plug,(thats safer then used in the states) and a different voltage.
me thinks she a Yank.
Lvl 11
She is a yank yea, that Mustang poster wouldnt be up in England.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by 11111111112

She has a picture of a mustang with an American flag in the background. Of course there are a billion people with minicooper pictures and the British flag on a poster in America. Fuck it is basically mandatory for girls my age to have the token "British flag panties."

Judging how wet her shower curtain is in the shower pic I would assume it is a shower nozzle on the wall not one of those detachable ones that are frequently used over the pond.

Looks like she has a futon, I don't know if they are frequently used among British college-aged (or University-aged I suppose I should say) kids. I know here they are in every damn apartment/dorm room that they can fit in...

In one of the pics, http://www.imagebeaver.com/view.php?mode=gallery&g=316468&photo=15 you can see the wall outlet. If someone is really a computer dork he or she might be able to enhance it and judge if it is a AC (alternating current as seen in America) or DC (direct current, which I believe the Brits use).

Just my two cents. If I am wrong on any of my British assumptions please accept my apologies. I love the UK and hope to visit someday when I have more money.

I think the only telling fact would be the outlet if you can tell the diff by sight alone. Futons popular here too. An American car and a British car lol almost as if she knew....

Amazed with the nets knowledge base that no more info is available. I mean we knew when christinamodel got married, we knew hannahs background but nothing on this uber popular girl. I wonder what its like to be the ex-bf that posted these and see them around every corner for years on end. (assumming an ex posted)
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by 86lobo77

Shes got to be American...Shes to nice to be British...We dont get that many come through the ranks

Lvl 9
She Likes 2 Smell Her Fingers ...

Lvl 17
that seems like a polite gesture in embarassment or burping. Engish still have manors. I think.
Lvl 7
There are a million things that could point out where she is from. Abercrombie bag in the closet, hemp necklace, plastic coat hangers? Some of these things won't be found everywhere...
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by 11111111112

There are a million things that could point out where she is from. Abercrombie bag in the closet, hemp necklace, plastic coat hangers? Some of these things won't be found everywhere...

good eye. abercrombie bag hemp neclace all could be either continent. plastic coat hanger.. well I dont see them but assuming their there do english use plastic coat hangers? aussie? canadian? I cant believe no one knows someone who know someone who read on the web about someone who knew she worked at white hen or sth
these pics are several years old....so she could be dead by now....but why does it matter any how!!
Lvl 14
The picture is of Eleanor (1967 Shelby GT500) from Gone in 60 Seconds. I don't know how popular US movies are in other countries...
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

that seems like a polite gesture in embarassment or burping. Engish still have manors. I think.

No we fucking dont!
Lvl 8
definately a two pin socket, seen enough 3 pin sockets to last a lifetime!!, and as someone else rightly pointed out def too damn hot to be a uk gal!!
  • Goto: