Score: 4.67 Votes: 12
rate this

Good Bye My Friend

Starter: sigmer Posted: 17 years ago Views: 4.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
The 16th august 2007. I had to bury my best freind after he choose to take hes own life by hanging. I have known this guy for 12 years, we met each others in college, and have stuck with each others since..... untill now.

He left behind a son, a daughter, Hes family and a lot of freinds.

R.I.P.

04-01-1976 to 07-08-2007.

I will forever miss you.

Good Bye My Friend

im afraid i will never recover from this
Lvl 51
i feel sorry for your loss, i hope peace come soon to his family and friends...
Lvl 27
You will recover, but there will always seem to be something missing, i wish you and his family the best of luck
Lvl 28
sorry about your friend... my prayers are with his family...
Lvl 14
thanks all, worst is that no one knows why he did it, there was no letter or anything....
my best freind right now is sorrow
Lvl 13
I'm so sorry that you're going through this. From experience, I know how hard it is to cope. My thoughts are with you, I sincerely hope that you manage to come through this with grace and hope. Take comfort in your remaining friends and family. Hard times ahead, but it gets better slowly but surely. You will get through this, but, unfortunately, I can't say it will be easy. Stay strong and remember all the best things about him.
Lvl 15
No words any of us can say can ease your pain or sorrow, just know we all feel for your loss and the loss for his family
but we are here for you
Lvl 11
my condolences go out to his family.
Lvl 24
So sorry to hear about this, my thought are with his family.
Lvl 20
Sorry to hear that dude. I had a family member take her own life some years ago and it's hard as hell to live with in the beginning but it gets easier. After a while the good times you had together will shadow the feeling of sorrow...
sorry to hear that mate, always is a shame to me to hear people taking their own lifes.....for things to suck that much that the only escape is death must be bad..

condolences for his family
Lvl 28
So sorry for your loss, but dont dwell on what has happened just try to remember the good thing and fun times together
Thats the best way to remember him
My prayers and thoughts are with you and his family!
Lvl 37
Sorry to hear about your loss!
take comfort in the fact ur friend must have been in a very dark place and now he is not sufering any more
Lvl 16
I am also sorry for your loss, I wonder why this person would take his own life and leave his children without a father. Suicide is a very selfish act, a real man would step up and get his shit together. He may not be suffering anymore but everyone he left behind will be for a long time.
Lvl 27

this is so sad to hear. although there is nothing we can do, we feel for you.
Quote:
Originally posted by sickman

I am also sorry for your loss, I wonder why this person would take his own life and leave his children without a father. Suicide is a very selfish act, a real man would step up and get his shit together. He may not be suffering anymore but everyone he left behind will be for a long time.

sometimes its not that easy to get ur shit together
I'm so sorry to hear about this...you are all in my prayers...God Bless
Lvl 11
The pain of loss will fade,Sigmer,but you will always ask why.
  • Goto: