Score: 4.64 Votes: 11
rate this

Gentlemen Behold, The NEW WBW CONTEST!!!!!! Sponsorship Prizes!!!!! *UPDATE: Full Clues List Page 10*

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 14 years ago Views: 10.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28

Do you like the advanced notice?

• Yes

93.44% (57)

• No

6.56% (4)

Votes: 61
Exclamation point.

Today, Saturday January 30th is a special day, for it is the day I'm about to UNLEASH the next great WBW thread. Which is this, which I am currently unleashing.....yeah. OKAY!

This thread will be EXTREMELY similar to the last one we had, even using the same box, so, I figured taking new pictures was unnecessary. It still looks like this:

Now some of you might ask "Yo Honda, you really kept that box for a few months...are you insane/retarded" well to answer your question, fuck you..that's why.

There are now objects inside the box, which I will give clues on as I feel necessary, so if you're clever and you check back often..you might just figure it out.

I will [color=red]ONLY RECOGNIZE 2 GUESSES AT THE THREE OBJECTS PER DAY FROM THE SAME MEMBER
. So, if you guess 3 times in a day, and your third guess is the right answer, it wont matter.

Feel free to spam the thread, and talk amongst yourselves..but the crafty chap wont share his theories, since there can be ONLY ONE WINNER.

The prize will be three months sponsorship for free, that's right folks...all the perks and awesomeness of sponsorship, just for paying attention for a few days. It's important you pay attention, the last time we did this I left and told Fefe to award a prize while I was gone, laughing about it like it was an impossibility, yet it was guessed out and found out the same day. So my clues must be awesome.

Obviously, like last time there will be a curveball object that will confuse and bewilder. It will not be sexual in nature, none of the objects will...FIRST CLUE OMG. More clues will be posted in the post following this one...and throughout the contest until the object is guess.

GOOD LUCK!!

Since I already hotlinked these, and a lot of you chaps love the ladies (not Notech or RD)..here are some pics:

[/reply]
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 28
Today is still Saturday, so I kept my word (as long as you're in North America)..I did genuinely plan to do this at noon today, but unfortunately I had to drive my sister to pick her car up..then we went shopping.

I bought some shirts.

Anyway, so yeah..my bad.

Clues, the first object is entertaining.

The second object is useful.

The third object is unusual, it has a purpose..but an unnecessary one.

GOOD LUCK GUYS...I love these things, and I really look forward to you guesses.

THIS SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING, BUT ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE..ANYONE EVEN IF TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY, OR YOU'RE A SIX YEAR MEMBER WITH NO POSTS..GUESS GUYS, IT'LL BE FUN.

Obviously moderators are encouraged to participate, although all I can offer you is a complimentary handy jay from RD.
Lvl 37
If I win the sponsorship, can I be a Demigod again in order to enjoy the perks?

That's not a guess^^

EDIT: Looks like good times ahead for some lucky member
Lvl 20
Contest time!!!

The first object is a hand-held electronic Yatzee game.

The second item is locking pliers.

The third object is a second place trophy engraved with Honda's name.

That was easy.
Lvl 15
1st item Rubi's Cube

2nd item Zebco 33 fishing reel

3rd item A tennis ball
Lvl 12
1st - Playboy magazine

2nd - Lube

3rd - steel wool
Lvl 37

Lvl 22
Feel free to spam the thread

(we have a thread for that) or so I was told...

Really' If I could win 2 of these it can't be that hard
(Registered on 06:01 PM 06/05/2008) anyone who can think CAN win!
(all tho' I missed all of my guesses on this box last time)
Lvl 28
Nice guesses guys..nobody is remotely close, but that's what makes it so much fun.

Check back often, since I keep strange hours. lol
Lvl 21
1. video game
2. nikes or similar shoe
3. scarf
Lvl 28
lol scarf.

(it's not a scarf)
Lvl 11
the first object is a micriphone
Lvl 59
First Item: A paddle and ball.

Second Item: TP.

Third Item: A shoehorn on a stick.

Lvl 23
1. Nintendo DS.
2. Your GED.
3. Britney Spears panties.
Lvl 8
first object is entertaining. a dvd

The second object is useful. a condom

The third object is unusual, it has a purpose..but an unnecessary one. a blow up doll
Lvl 20
So a rulez clarification: I made one guess on Saturday evening. (and a hell of a guess)
If I make another guess now, is it my second guess on Saturday or my first of two on Sunday?

And if I make a guess while in the Mountain time zone and then travel back to the Central time zone and make another...

And if I make a guess while standing on the International Date Line...

And if I am standing in the exact center of the North Pole...
1. Baseball bat
2. Nose hair trimmer
3. Fish hook remover
Lvl 37

* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 20
^ Notech
Lvl 4
1- Lifetime sponsor membership to WBW
2- Honda little black book of chicks he banged during his previous lifes
3- Lightsaber?
  • Goto: