Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

G'Day Drunken Yokels, I've Made My Own Moonshine. TESTING WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY!

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 1.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
My brother can't handle the term "moderation" so, we're still filtering it...and every time I go out he's slamming back a glass.

So, if something does go wrong in the near future, it's going to go extremely wrong for him. He's already SUUUPER fucking wrecked.

So, if anything dramatic happens I'll keep you all posted. But really, you guys, if interested should try this. The whole thing really only cost about $30 bucks. It's going to make a solid 20 liters (5 gallons) of solid level, not bad tasting alcohol.

It's, decent. It's buying from the store quality, I'm being seriously honest. I could write up a brief tutorial with the things I learned. Which I might do anyway in the first post of this thread.

I'm sorry there wasn't more drama guys...even I'm surprised at how smooth things went.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I second this statement. You should have lied and said you were posting from the hospital.

Well, my brother could still die.
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Well, my brother could still die.

Keep us posted.
Lvl 28
I'll go tell him to drink a bunch more.
Lvl 27
*puts the sheet music away*

Man, what a let down..

Sorry ramsann, maybe when he does another experiment we can put your singing talents to good use...
I want to try some ghetto cider now.
Ghetto Cider...awesome name.
Lvl 28
It is super ghetto..lol.

But, decent.
You can't drink it with Mum who doesn't drink, that's only a taste test.

About 2 litres in one sitting before you post would give an accurate synopsis.
Lvl 22
I told you that set-up would work H-dawg Good job now the trick is to do it again
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by cog

About 2 litres in one sitting before you post would give an accurate synopsis.

Yes. I want to see you post like late night Sugarpie.

Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Monk

the trick is to do it again

Yes. Because that would mean you lived through it the first time.
Lvl 13
if you distil it down you can make appleshine. down yonder in the states of america, i like to put cinnimon sticks in my everclear, let it sit a week and mix with apple juice. tastes just like apple pie.

next experiment. lets set up a meth lab man. ive watched spun and breaking bad so i could probably set it up. lets do it man. or a grow op man. Vancouvers got that shit down.
Lvl 3
Hard cider and moonshine are two very different things.
  • Goto: