Score: 4.00 Votes: 4
rate this

funny problem-advice for anal

Starter: tommorowneverknows Posted: 13 years ago Views: 4.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Hey guys and especially the few REAL girls that are here,
I have a problem that may sound quite funny to you.
My gf has agreed for some anal. We tried yesterday, but we just couldn't do it!!
I know it sounds funny, but I could not get in...

any advice?
some spit and work ur way in slowly lotsa force
goodluck dude
Lvl 10
I have tried, but how MUCH force??
alot once the head is in slow movements in and out till all goes in and tell her to relax
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by tommorowneverknows

Hey guys and especially the few REAL girls that are here,
I have a problem that may sound quite funny to you.
My gf has agreed for some anal. We tried yesterday, but we just couldn't do it!!
I know it sounds funny, but I could not get in...

any advice?

you need lots of ky jelly , put a load on your finger , insert it in to her bum just to get her ready , then loads on your cock , take your time pushing with a bit of force , if she's relaxed enough it will glide in , girls say its getting it in that hurts the most , once in there enjoy....oooh n a pic of her bum hole would be nice
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by lexluther69

you need lots of ky jelly , put a load on your finger , insert it in to her bum just to get her ready , then loads on your cock , take your time pushing with a bit of force , if she's relaxed enough it will glide in , girls say its getting it in that hurts the most , once in there enjoy....oooh n a pic of her bum hole would be nice

hey, my finger, i dont know why, i can't insert it more than 1 centimeter...
Lvl 6
She has got to relax. As long as she is tense about it, you're fighting a uphill battle. I would play with her pussy, get her good and wet, and into the mood, then easy my way in the back door.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by ttopgt

She has got to relax. As long as she is tense about it, you're fighting a uphill battle. I would play with her pussy, get her good and wet, and into the mood, then easy my way in the back door.

perhaps... Up to now it seems impossible to me even to get my finger in...
Lvl 18
[reply=tommorowneverknows]

hey, my finger, i dont know why, i can't insert it more than 1 centimeter...
more lube..........make her cum fisrt . this helps her to relax........maybe she's just not ready yet , takes 2 to tango mate.........be patient , if you both..and i mean BOTH want it , it will happen
Lvl 10
hey, i am not sure if she really wants it...

you know what i mean... but...
Lvl 10
i really can't understand how some people do it!! okey, i understand, but it is not the easiest thing in the world....
Lvl 7
file mou an tin ponaei tin kopela kai zorizete min tin pieseis ki ekeini na ksereis to kanei epidi se agapaei
afta pou vlepoume stis tsontes den simvenoun kai stin pragmatikotita. den aresei kai se oles tis ginekes pantos na ksereis oti opos kai na exei tha tin ponaei giafto na to kaneis malaka.
tora ti alo na sou po esi ksereis kalitera
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by freealien

file mou an tin ponaei tin kopela kai zorizete min tin pieseis ki ekeini na ksereis to kanei epidi se agapaei
afta pou vlepoume stis tsontes den simvenoun kai stin pragmatikotita. den aresei kai se oles tis ginekes pantos na ksereis oti opos kai na exei tha tin ponaei giafto na to kaneis malaka.
tora ti alo na sou po esi ksereis kalitera

for greek, you should better send me a PM, they are not allowed here
Lvl 6
first off she has got to relax. if she isnt relaxed and wanting to do it, then it wont happen without hurting her a great deal. she will alost have to push out to let it relax. use lube the first few times. ky his and hers is fun fun if you like the tingle/heat. if not use regular ky or astroglide. work a finger in and work her slowly to open a bit, then the tip only until she adjusts to it, then work it in very very slow. once you have it stretched enough pump slow at first unti she adjusts ahgain. once she knows she can take it, then stroke in and out slowly getting faster slow bits at a time.

hope that helps honey
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by blondnfrisky

first off she has got to relax. if she isnt relaxed and wanting to do it, then it wont happen without hurting her a great deal. she will alost have to push out to let it relax. use lube the first few times. ky his and hers is fun fun if you like the tingle/heat. if not use regular ky or astroglide. work a finger in and work her slowly to open a bit, then the tip only until she adjusts to it, then work it in very very slow. once you have it stretched enough pump slow at first unti she adjusts ahgain. once she knows she can take it, then stroke in and out slowly getting faster slow bits at a time.

hope that helps honey

thanks a lot...

I know that it will be painful to her. On the one hand, this is sexy, but on the other hand, I do not want her to hurt too much...
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by blondnfrisky

hope that helps honey

I would have to agree with this statement except for using KY. If you are going to try anal, you need a lube that will be REALLY slick. I recommend getting a silicone based lube instead of a water based (KY). My wife and I use a lube called "Wet Platinum" and it's the best lube we have ever used. It doesn't dry up and it doesn't leave that sticky feeling like KY or other water based lubes. After cleaning up, it leaves the skin really soft. It's kind of expensive but you don't have to use a whole lot of it or re-apply as much.

http://www.cheaplubes.com/wetplatinumsiliconelubricant_1.aspx
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by J_A_W_Z

I would have to agree with this statement except for using KY. If you are going to try anal, you need a lube that will be REALLY slick. I recommend getting a silicone based lube instead of a water based (KY). My wife and I use a lube called "Wet Platinum" and it's the best lube we have ever used. It doesn't dry up and it doesn't leave that sticky feeling like KY or other water based lubes. After cleaning up, it leaves the skin really soft. It's kind of expensive but you don't have to use a whole lot of it or re-apply as much.

[ Link ]

should i use a condom or not??
Lvl 25
it should be fine with or without a condom

I guess it just depends on your/her preference
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 4
Just take it easy on her 1st - Don't expect to get far the first time. (slowly work the head and that's it) If you hurt her and not let her control; your anal days might be over... Have fun and good luck
Lvl 4
Just take it easy on her 1st - Don't expect to get far the first time. (slowly work the head and that's it) If you hurt her and not let her control; your anal days might be over... Have fun and good luck
  • Goto: