Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

First Blowjob Experience

Starter: darkhero_z Posted: 18 years ago Views: 17.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Guys/Gals. I was wondering what your first experiences with getting/giving head were like? My first was on my 16th birthday. I had a few friends over to watch a movie/eat/open gifts. Anyways, after everyone left me best friend Norah stayed we were just hanging out watching T.V and then she just started to undo my pants and suck me off. It was one of the most intense experiences of my life! I mean, by the standards I've had now it was a terrible blowjob she didn't even swallow but still. Very intense. I walked through the school for the next month like I was Ferris Buellar! Ha
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 7
Mine was a few weeks ago, actually. Nothing fancy, but the first time is the first time. Makes me wish my parents were out of the house more often, heh heh heh.
Lvl 12
the first time was ok....she was more experienced than me. the first time (years later) that i had the chrome sucked off the bumper (so to speak) was an eye opening experience!!!! i've only know two women that could do that......it's unique!
Lvl 32
you have a keen interest in blowjobs....2 threads allready, are you getting tips? are you making a survey? are you trying to make up a database and use WBW members as your demographic?

please.....tell us...im really interested
Lvl 10
I think there are 2 first times...the actual first time and the first time you can hold your load long enough to get a wicked BJ.

My first time was a joke. The ex blew me 4 times in one night, none of which lasted much longer then 3 or 4 minutes. First time I lasted long enough to enjoy it...now that was an expierence. I think I actually saw god that night!!
Lvl 8
i havent had that experience yet, ive done everything there possibly is to do with my gal but that, she made a promise 2 herself when she was younger that she would never do that to anybody...but shes saying she will for sure in the future, she was very very close to doing it last night(had it on her lips) but she just couldnt get herself to open her mouth and do it...it was very very frustrating haha, any tips to get her to do it? andbody who had/has similar problems?
Lvl 9
get her to start with a lick... lol
Lvl 10
I was kind of young for my first BJ.
She was older (16, ), kind of chunky, kind of slutty, but real pretty face. She lived in the same apartment building as us and I had known her for years. One time she told me she wanted to make out with me and of course i jumped at that chance. I had no idea what the heck she was planning on doing down there and when she took it in her mouth i think i might have been afraid she was gonna bite me. But she didn't. She did it great (I say that even now- after many many more expereinces- she was VERY GOOD at it). She swallowed too.
Lvl 8
ive tried it all lol, i think ill just have to try it while im fingering her or something...she was comfprtable enough to rub it allllll over her face and neck, but she wont put it in her mouth lol, i think she could do it, but would rather tease me for a while...she did the same thing with handys, at first i couldnt get her to do it, but once she did once she cant stop h
Lvl 6
get her drunk
Lvl 11
Bill walks into a bar and sits down. He orders a beer and notices the guy next to him has 10 shots, all lined up in a row. He decides to find out why.

"Hey, what's with all those shots?" Bill asks.

"I'm celebrating. Tonight was my first blowjob." the man responds.

"Congratulations. Lemme buy you one more."

"No thanks." the man says "If these don't get the taste out of my mouth, one more ain't gonna help."
Lvl 12
I was 16 the first time my girl friend gave me head and she did a fine job (she didn't swallow - but what did I care?). We were on the beach at midnight and when she finished I looked up and noticed some old guy had been watching - from a breakwater about 15 feet away. He just turned away without a word and walked off. Didn't call the cops or anything.

This was a long time ago in small town America. Now days the guy would either have killed us or raped us or tried to sue us for somehow infringing on his inalienable right to never have to watch a 16 year old girl give a hummer to her boyfriend.
Lvl 15
Oddly enough i lasted forever the first time, and she actually really knew what she was doing. When i went off it was the most powerful orgasm i had ever had.
Lvl 4
I think i was 14 and I was at this kids house it was a fat mansion any way we went to this room and got busy she went at it and I had to take a piss, dont worry I dident do anything nasty but I couldent cum because I had to piss so she blew me for like an hour and I never got off. any way that was my first time.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiefingers

i havent had that experience yet... any tips to get her to do it?

^
Lvl 8
my first time was great. I was 17 at the time and on holiday in the philippines. Name was Tricia. Tbh, it wasn't even that long, but all i remember was her really licking my balls Only lasted for a few minutes at the most before i had to get on top of her :P Was really my first experience at everything. One thing she done which felt absolutely amazing was when she licked my nipples. Dammnnn. The girl knew exactly what she was doing. 1 year later i went back to philippines for another holiday. When i got there i found out she had 2 kids with an australian fella. Still see her every time i go home though
Lvl 7
i had my 1st bj when i was about 18, from a woman twice my age. we were sat in a car park in the car when she got my chap out and off she went. great bj. i,m 45 now and my gf now gives the best bj i,ve ever had. one trick she uses is a vibrator on my balls and teases my arse, makes me explode every time. give it a try i highly recommend it.
Lvl 7
My first bj was just after turning 17. Had a couple of gfs before that but they wouldn't do it. However this girl knew what to do and she swallowed every drop. The first time I went off in about 5 minutes and after a few more during the next few weeks she could keep me on the edge for over an hour. Always building up to massive explosion.

The best that I ever had was from a gf that was older. She also knew what to do, always swallowed and always enjoyed it. If I asked her to do it 3 times in one night she would. One thing that she really enjoyed was getting tit-fucked and then finishing up in her mouth. Then again, so did the peeping-tom when we had a first floor apartment.
  • Goto: