Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Do you think Heels make a girl sexier??

Starter: Cham3l3on Posted: 13 years ago Views: 5.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by dubs15

Good morning dubs! Thanks for further proof that heels can make a woman's ass look awesome! Of course, if you happen to be a complete sloppy mess of a woman, heels are not some magic elixir.
I've kinda intentionally been avoiding this thread because...well...I don't wear heels a lot. It's not that I hate them, I just don't love them. I agree that they do help shape a woman's butt and legs, and make her look taller and leaner, but they still aren't comfortable to wear. Besides...at 5'2" it's not like I'm gonna be transformed into a 5'9" super model....I'd just rather be comfortable.

Btw...nice booty Dubs!
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I've kinda intentionally been avoiding this thread because...well...I don't wear heels a lot. It's not that I hate them, I just don't love them. I agree that they do help shape a woman's butt and legs, and make her look taller and leaner, but they still aren't comfortable to wear. Besides...at 5'2" it's not like I'm gonna be transformed into a 5'9" super model....I'd just rather be comfortable.

Btw...nice booty Dubs!

I'm 6'2" and they do wonders for my legs and butt.
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

I'm 6'2" and they do wonders for my legs and butt.

I always figured it was those sexy stockings that made your legs look so good.
Lvl 59
The more I think about it, the more I hate whoever invented flats. I mean, they're just not a good looking shoe. They're like a tiny bucket of cloth, and that's it. Ugh.

I'd rather see a chick in sneakers than flats. Or sandals or flip-flops or whatever. Or those shoes that aren't really high-heels, but like, low heels or whatever. Just a tiny heel, you know what I'm taking about? Or boots or...god forbid...even uggs. Although those come last. Oh, BTW, if you're going to wear sandals, try not to make them those Roman-style ones that have become all the rage the last year. Just go with something normal that don't make you look like you're borrowing styles from 2500 years ago.

So, this is more me being anti-flats than pro-heels, I guess.

But heels don't hurt in any situation.

And SP, you're doing it wrong. Being short + wearing heels is an awesome look. But if you're like 5'11" then you almost can't wear heels unless you're dating someone who's like 6'5".

Although, maybe that only counts if you're dating guys. I don't think there's really as much of a stigma against being much taller or shorter than your date if your a girl and your date is a girl. I think it's just a guy thing.

Of course, I do realize they're terrible for your body, they're probably not comfortable and all that, so wear whatever. But not flats.

@Honda: About that whole, "Vaginas are gross thing you've been harping on for the last year..."

Sure, some are. But others aren't. They're not like dicks and balls, which are like 100% gross looking. It's like elbow-skin wrapped into a lumpy groin package. Not good times. I wouldn't fuck one if I was a chick.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy

Good morning dubs! Thanks for further proof that heels can make a woman's ass look awesome! Of course, if you happen to be a complete sloppy mess of a woman, heels are not some magic elixir.

Lvl 9

I'm 5'10' and love heels. Like EL pointed out to SP, I only date girls so it's OK.
There's no stigma, just stares.
Lvl 8
I used to date a 6' tall girl. Exactly as tall as I am. She would wear heels out at night and I found it incredibly hot. (She had rediculously long legs) Although, I think she wasn't all that stoked about being taller than me with her heels on. Didn't bother me at all. The current GF doesn't wear heels much. She'll put em on once in a while or if we have a formal affair but usually she just complains about them being uncomfortable. Thankfully, she's not realy into flats. Mostly sandals or sneakers (which can look super cute on a chick).
Lvl 59
So you like to have some broad tower over you. Congrats. Some dudes like to be pegged too. Doesn't make me want to do it though.
Lvl 28
I hate those roman sandals..they're gross looking.

Much like vaginas.
Lvl 59
Generally my rule is the more of an "outie" they have the more gross it typically looks.

But the innie ones aren't too bad.

Ok, back to heels talk...
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

And SP, you're doing it wrong. Being short + wearing heels is an awesome look.

I'm with Eric here
Quote:

Sure, some are. But others aren't. They're not like dicks and balls, which are like 100% gross looking. It's like elbow-skin wrapped into a lumpy groin package.

At least most dicks look alike, you can't say the same for the vagina's

Heels definitely improve a chicks sexiness with the stance/posture and whatnot, I reckon they're fuckin hot on the right girl
Lvl 8
I don't think there is a right or wrong to this question....all comes down to your taste i guess...

Some sandals.....oh and sneakers can be super cute...

But nothing beats a good pair of heels and a woman who is totally confident in wearing them!!

lol
Two off topic comments:

@ Cog - All vaginas do not look alike.

Everyone seems to think that sneakers can be a cute look, and I agree...until those sneakers get disgustingly dirty and the girl refuses to wear anything else, and continues to think that they look cute on her...eventhough you've told her otherwise, and she goes right on wearing them...like forever! So you're only left with one option...break up with her. Hypothetically of course. Lol
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by cog

I'm with Eric here
At least most dicks look alike, you can't say the same for the vagina's

I've been on /b/ once or twice, so I can tell you, no, they don't. There's lots of disgusting variety.

And even if they all did look the same, they're still hideous and nasty, so I still don't wanna look at them. I mean, dog turds that have maggots crawling through them all look fairly similar, but similarity doesn't make me wanna look at them. Much like penises.

I'm just saying that if I was a chick, I'd think long and hard about letting some dude try to put his veiny gross thing inside of my body.

SP - I think that girl must have had OCD or something. Who doesn't throw away old ratty shoes? I keep one pair, but I just use them for cutting the grass in the yard. I wouldn't ever wear them for anything that required going out in public, you know?

Still, it's funny that you broke up with a girl over he sneakers.
Quote:

I've been on /b/ once or twice, so I can tell you, no, they don't. There's lots of disgusting variety.

There is such thing as an attractive penis though, mines quite handsome.

I love flats too! but it really does depend on the girl
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
@ EL - I sometimes wonder if it was her that had OCD or me. Lol. As you know I have a few...shall we say...oddities. Her shoes were gross, I'm not recanting that, but they didn't stink and they weren't caked in dirt...they were just dirty and gross. But it was more the fact that she basically refused to wear anything else.
Lvl 28
I wonder if most chicks are kinda grossed out by dongs, and just kinda....pretend not to be for the sake of having a boyfriend.

I just mean, I'll go down on a chick and all that kinda stuff, I'm not a prude or anything...it's just, my eyes remain closed becuase most vagina...*shudders* it's not for me.

Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I wonder if most chicks are kinda grossed out by dongs, and just kinda....pretend not to be for the sake of having a boyfriend.

I just mean, I'll go down on a chick and all that kinda stuff, I'm not a prude or anything...it's just, my eyes remain closed becuase most vagina...*shudders* it's not for me.

lol - im not frightened by "dongs" i love them and i love how guys think with them, a promise off touching a guys "dong" can enpower a female to demand many things and get them mostly! - dont be frightened of vaginas, they mean u no harm and they dont suffer from premature ejaculation! x
i agree with this
  • Goto: