Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Do you think Heels make a girl sexier??

Starter: Cham3l3on Posted: 13 years ago Views: 5.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Are heels the ultimate 'sexy' accoutrement??

Why?...reasons?...examples?
Lvl 8
Nothing beats a sexy pair of heels.. (not stripper heels)
It gives better posture to a woman, which IMO brings confidence.. looks sexy and compliments her outfit.
Quote:
Originally posted by dubs15

Nothing beats a sexy pair of heels.. (not stripper heels)
It gives better posture to a woman, which IMO brings confidence.. looks sexy and compliments her outfit.

indeed...
heels are sexy, i dont like it when women dress up for dinner somewhere...and then wear flats..
their legs look great, butts look better...sexy even when just have to be more careful lol
Lvl 8
Lol. True.. Don't wanna lose an eye!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by dubs15

Lol. True.. Don't wanna lose an eye!!!

i can wear protective eyewear if need be..
im more worried about moby
Lvl 8
Yeah my first thought to reply was "lose a nut" but I decided to go with the clean version
who wants the clean version?
dirty and X rated is the way to go..
Lvl 8
I agree!!
Don't forget the heels!!!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

heels are sexy, i dont like it when women dress up for dinner somewhere...and then wear flats..
their legs look great, butts look better...sexy even when just have to be more careful lol

I agree with this.

Flats are just terrible in any situation more formal than a drive to the gas station.
Lvl 8
But in my circles.....women have been dressing and..of fcourse the flats.....like men....its been like a womens rights movement...do not make us into objects!!

we're not...we think it makes you look far better...that is not saying you are an object! that is giving you a compliment!!
Lvl 8
I love the way heels make a girl's legs and butt look. Unfortunately, flip-flops and fancy sandals seem to be the popluar choice where I live. If you go someplace uber-nice, the women are usually in heels but anywhere else, it's sandals.
Lvl 12
Add some nylons and she is good to go
Lvl 28
Yeah..sometimes.
Lvl 5
it forces us to walk straight, bend at the waist for things and stick our butts out constantly lol

Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by littl3

it forces us to walk straight, bend at the waist for things and stick our butts out constantly lol

I can't see a negative anywhere in this statement
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

I can't see a negative anywhere in this statement

i know right lol

Lvl 28
I hate ugly heels though, sometimes you see those chicks trying to be trendy, but they're broke, or have crack habbits or whateves...so they're wearing like 4th gen hand-me-downs...and the heels look like something someones mom would wear, in the 70s.

I need to probably stop paying attention to things.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I hate ugly heels though, sometimes you see those chicks trying to be trendy, but they're broke, or have crack habbits or whateves...so they're wearing like 4th gen hand-me-downs...and the heels look like something someones mom would wear, in the 70s.

I need to probably stop paying attention to things.

Only a cross dresser would pay that much attention to a woman's shoes and not her girlie parts
Lvl 28
Yeah, I hang out with a lot of girls now...this is what they talk about.

It makes you notice things.

Also, things get all tense when you mention how gross looking vaginas are.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Yeah, I hang out with a lot of girls now...this is what they talk about.

It makes you notice things.

Also, things get all tense when you mention how gross looking vaginas are.

So to keep from being castrated you talk about shoes, guess thats a fair trade for being able to keep the boys hanging around
  • Goto: