Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

do women like tit wanks

Starter: altitude Posted: 18 years ago Views: 7.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
mine are sort of big enough, but i have to squish them together real good. it's ok i guess. but it certainly doesn't get me off any.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by thehbfactor

mine are sort of big enough, but i have to squish them together real good. it's ok i guess. but it certainly doesn't get me off any.

*starts drooling and faints*
Quote:
Originally posted by thehbfactor

from what youve shown, they look big enough plenty...

i think guys love it more than girls...girls might like the 'hot' factor of it..
guys like it cause they get to rub the titties and get off at the same time
Lvl 14
Man the 3 hottest chicks of WBW have made an appearance here, FeFe , Lilrika (chest pains) and HB Factor (passed out, can't take it anymore)..as well as some cute new ladies as well, I feel like I owe a cover charge or something for all this hotness...I just thought of a new thread...hmmmmmm
Lvl 5
you can make the check out to me if you feel a cover charge is really necessary...
Lvl 14
Oh I almost forgot, I have a long standing tradition to "Re-name" the men that come on here masquerading as "hot chicks" to get some wierd ass satisfaction..So now "Altitude" I will re-name you...Ernie..yes you are now Ernie.
Lvl 14
Ohh, and here is your new avatar..thank me later
  • Goto: