ive got some big 'ol b00bies, but ive never done a tit fuck before

id like to try it though, im sure it would be hot

getting very hot
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 24
bigdaddy is so dirty
Lvl 12
I believe Altitude's story. The obvious explanation for the inconsistancies in the pictures is that he got a penis replacement surgery at one point.
Lvl 32
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

bigdaddy is so dirty

I was out killing Chickens till passed mid-night, you got expect a little dirt
Lvl 12
Quote:

[reply=KellBell]
I have between B and C Cups- so no titty fucking for me! On the other hand, I have read that with each incresae in cup size, there is a 25% decrease in sensitivity. My breasts are super sensitive. And my pearl necklace actually came from an oyster, not a snake!
XOXOXO
Kell

i have DDs and i dont find that to be true, mine are super sensitive.

so um.....

XOXOXOX
FeFe
[/reply]

In my experience girls with larger breasts have most often had less sensitive nipples, but it's not always the case. Most of the girls I've been with that have had little or no sensitivity on their breasts have had much larger than average breasts.
Lvl 32
Quote:

[reply=KellBell]
I have between B and C Cups- so no titty fucking for me! On the other hand, I have read that with each incresae in cup size, there is a 25% decrease in sensitivity. My breasts are super sensitive. And my pearl necklace actually came from an oyster, not a snake!
XOXOXO
Kell

i have DDs and i dont find that to be true, mine are super sensitive.

so um.....

XOXOXOX
FeFe
[/reply]

Heat turned up to 11
Lvl 15
When i left this thread it was just sad attempt turned into a pretty hilarious roast. Then Fefe and Lilrika showed up... now i'm turned on.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by PARTY!

In my experience girls with larger breasts have most often had less sensitive nipples, but it's not always the case. Most of the girls I've been with that have had little or no sensitivity on their breasts have had much larger than average breasts.

yeah well then ive got the best of both worlds

big breasts and very sensitive nipples. you cant even suck on mine hard, everything has to be really soft. but i wouldnt be opposed to a good hard tit fucking with a blowjob to finish it up.

Lvl 25
Quote:

[reply=PARTY!]

big breasts and very sensitive nipples. you cant even suck on mine hard, everything has to be really soft. but i wouldnt be opposed to a good hard tit fucking with a blowjob to finish it up.

[/reply]

You've just made my peepee feel funny
Lvl 24
well great
Lvl 15
Cold shower, then bed.
Lvl 12
Quote:

[reply=PARTY!]

[/reply]

I wouldn't be opposed to that either. Thanks for the offer. I would take you up on it, but I can't swim that far. Every time I've tried I only make it to Hawaii.
Lvl 24
i wasnt offering you wanker
Lvl 12
You're just upset that I turned you down.
Lvl 24
oh stop!

yes im sure thats it

Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by PARTY!

[reply=FeFeHumHum]
[reply=PARTY!]

[/reply]

I wouldn't be opposed to that either. Thanks for the offer. I would take you up on it, but I can't swim that far. Every time I've tried I only make it to Hawaii.
[/reply]

that's an interesting way to get to florida
Lvl 12
I was just going by the flag. I don't pay attention enough to know where people really live.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by mongolia

that's an interesting way to get to florida

Lvl 14
well seeing as this has run to eight pages I win ah ah
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by altitude

well seeing as this has run to eight pages I win ah ah

Actually, I am the big winner here.

And my big nubian titties are good for tit wanks!
  • Goto: