Score: 3.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Comicbook Movies (and a poll)

Starter: Strichnine Posted: 17 years ago Views: 1.2K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by BamaBoyInFla

I'd like to see a Captain America movie.

Slated for 2009...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458339/
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 17
Spiderman is right around the corner...lets not loose hope yet
Lvl 10
I have seen the toys for it, deffenitly some venom in the movie from what i can see. Still not sure how it is going to be with 3 villans in it
Lvl 9
I think comic book movies are almost as shitty as video game movies. The first 2 Batmans were good, havent seen 300, did anyone like V for Vendetta? I thought it was good, and I heard it was some sort of comic book.
Lvl 10
Batman Begins, 300 and Sin City are the best...and it shows in the polls....which reminds me...there were three Sin City Graphic Novels....
Lvl 12
im too drunk too read thme all do i did the pick the one in the huh? what? ok! (beer)
Lvl 9
Calling most superhero movies "mindless fluff" is kinda odd, since that's what most superhero comics are. If you want a more adult storyline, sure, the Frank Miller movies, and probably the upcoming Watchmen movie is going to be more your speed. I thought the first Crow movie was a great adaptation, as well as Batman Begins and the first Spiderman. Hell, even the first Superman was good for it's time.
Lvl 9
300 for sure and very close Sin City coming!
Lvl 10
spiderman 3 comment coming, dont want to ruin anything

spiderman 3 rocked. didnt like the comic relief as much as the old ones, but it was still good. dont want to spoil anything for anyone who hasnt seen it
  • Goto: