cheating on your gf/bf???

Starter: frankfurt11 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

[reply=daiko_katana]
[reply=Daggett]
Depends on your definition of cheating. If kissing and fondling count then yes. If actual intercourse must take place then no.

So kissing and fondling someone else is not considered cheating?? It's just the same imho.
[/reply]

It's only cheating if you pickup an STD or impregnate the girl. Or if you do a Cleveland Steamer on her, because that's cheating too.
[/reply]

thats a perfect definition
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
Quote:

It's only cheating if you pickup an STD or impregnate the girl.

To me it's simple: if you can't do it with your girlfriend next to you and with her agreement, it's cheating.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by daiko_katana

[reply=EricLindros]
It's only cheating if you pickup an STD or impregnate the girl.

To me it's simple: if you can't do it with your girlfriend next to you and with her agreement, it's cheating.
[/reply]

I can make her nod her head in compliance when she's unconscious. Sort of like a marionette.
Lvl 6
Quote:

I can make her nod her head in compliance when she's unconscious. Sort of like a marionette.

See, that's exactly my problem: I don't fall for girls who get unconscious
Lvl 6
Those who can cheat will or have cheated, and those who can't cheat DON'T. Its life
Lvl 11
Quote:

[reply=EricLindros]

See, that's exactly my problem: I don't fall for girls who get unconscious
[/reply]

Well, sometimes you have to help them.
Lvl 9
Quote:

I've never had a girlfriend, but if I would, I would NEVER cheat on her. I think it's just not done. Imho, if you get bored in a relationship, or are looking for something new, just end the relationship and move on. Just don't cheat.

you have all this input but have never had a girlfriend. i understand that you are against cheating because you have never had the chance. no offense meant, i just wouldnt want help from someone with no experience on the subject. with that said i have but wouldnt again.
Lvl 12
It's only cheating if the other person finds out about it.
While I have never cheated on someone, I dated someone for a year while she had bf. We lost touch, then she contact me again a few years later. We hooked up again after she was engaged to the guy.

Now that I am engaged myself, I don't see that happening again.

(Although if I wasn't engaged and she got in touch with me again, I would fuck the shit out of her now that she's married! Its just the excitement of it all!)
Lvl 9
I had a gf for 6 years and never cheated on her until the end of the relationship. In our last year she thought I was cheating on her and she always gave me shit about it even though I was not. So I just said if you think I'm cheating and you don't trust me I will just cheat. So I did and it was worth it. Cheating is wrong if you have a good relationship. But if you always fight I see no reason to have some fun on the side.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by doss20

you have all this input but have never had a girlfriend. i understand that you are against cheating because you have never had the chance. no offense meant, i just wouldnt want help from someone with no experience on the subject. with that said i have but wouldnt again.

I understand your point, and you're right: I'm not speaking from experience.

On the other hand, it's not because you have the chance to do something, that you automatically do it. So it's not because I've never had the chance to cheat, that I would to it when presented with said chance.

Personally, I'd rather wait for the one than experiment and waste time.
Lvl 9
Ive only cheated on one person my exwife but thats how I ended up with my current who ive been with for 10 years and is the mother of my 20 month old son
I have cheated many times! A stiff dick has no conscience.
Quote:

[reply=doss20]

I understand your point, and you're right: I'm not speaking from experience.

On the other hand, it's not because you have the chance to do something, that you automatically do it. So it's not because I've never had the chance to cheat, that I would to it when presented with said chance.

Personally, I'd rather wait for the one than experiment and waste time.
[/reply]

If you do not experiment now,....you will cheat later. These daze its absolutely ignorant not to date and fuck as many chics as possible before getting serious with someone.
Lvl 17
Ive cheated, Once upon a time i was never like this...Call it wat you will but I started cheating after I was cheated on multipule times, Some will say 2 wrongs dont make a right, well its not even about that...I sat and thought to myself about the whole situation and came up with the idea why not, sex is a natural thing, obviosly MOST people dont give a fuck to be faithfull, so why should I until I find the right one. I may have a far off belief than most, but Iam a horny person. Ive only cheated why my mate doesnt put out or has no sex drive (so she says) So I just go find it else where...I havent found the right one yet.
Lvl 59
I regularly cheat on my right hand with my left. We have an open relationship though, so they really don't care.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by stikbasher

If you do not experiment now,....you will cheat later. These daze its absolutely ignorant not to date and fuck as many chics as possible before getting serious with someone.

I fail to see the relationship between experimenting and cheating.

Furthermore, I'm not interested in fucking as many chicks as possible, I'm not even interested in a relationship right now. Time will tell if I will get serious with someone.

Besides, would you mind explaining what's so ignorant about not dating as much as possible before getting serious?

As for cheating itself: I consider myself to be in control of myself. It has worked for the past thirty-something years, so I fail to see why it would be otherwise
Lvl 59
If you do not experiment...

you may or may not cheat. It really doesn't matter. As long as you understand that an alkali will dissolve in water you'll be set with the ladies, because it's really impressive.
Lvl 9
Never have cheated and hopefully never will. My own personal opinion is if you're cheating then you're not happy with the person you are with. If you are not happy about something in the relationship talk it out and either it can be fixed and you have been sensible enough to do this or it doesn't work so end it and find someone new. It's not rocket science. Have been cheated on several times though so maybe that has had an effect on my opinion. Everyone is different but that's where i stand on it.
Lvl 16
I was still married when my current wife and I got together (as was she), but both of our marriages were at an end. My then-wife and I were not living together anymore and already had the lawyers involved and she was moving out from her then-husband in a few weeks and he knew it. I don't consider that cheating as both of our marriages were already announced to the world as all over but the lawyering, but many may consider it cheating as we were both still legally married.
Lvl 13
Yes I have.... I'm a sick scum.
  • Goto: