• Goto:
Lvl 15

have you ver cheated on your partner?

• no

58.13% (211)

• yes

41.87% (152)

Votes: 363
it just seems that nearly all of my mates have cheated, regardless wheter male or female. some people claim we are not made to stay faithful as its only natural to be wanting different sexual partners.
as for me, i have a gf, we have been together for more than 6 years now and i havent cheated on her and never would.

let me know what you think about this! have you cheated before? if the answer is yes, why?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 59
I've cheated, but only on people I don't care about.

I would never cheat on a girl I actually care about.
Lvl 10
I have cheated on every person i have ever been with, I am not proud of it. But once i got married that all stopped

Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Strichnine

I have cheated on every person i have ever been with, I am not proud of it. But once i got married that all stopped

well done you...
Lvl 8
sad to say yes, i have cheated. Not sure why. partly the thrill, part boredom, part selfishness.

I feel terrible about it to this day and it was 3 years ago!
Lvl 27
I love my girlfriend too much, I could never cheat on her. It would hurt her, which would make me feel like a worthless piece of shit.
Lvl 15
@pinkkitty: so wld u say u regret it? i mean we are all tempted sometimes...
Lvl 6
I've never had a girlfriend, but if I would, I would NEVER cheat on her. I think it's just not done. Imho, if you get bored in a relationship, or are looking for something new, just end the relationship and move on. Just don't cheat.
Lvl 23
Yes. I cheated in the past. Women offer such temptation.
Lvl 14
i cheated when i thought i knew the sort of person i wanted to be and the sort of thing i wanted, now i think very differently and wouldnt do it...

however there are circumstances where it is wrong to NOT cheat... for example blonde twins naked in a swimming pool with you at night wanting a threesome, ill make exceptions to any morals for that...
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Fannyman

however there are circumstances where it is wrong to NOT cheat... for example blonde twins naked in a swimming pool with you at night wanting a threesome, ill make exceptions to any morals for that...

I wouldn't even consider being tempted - seriously.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by daiko_katana

[reply=Fannyman]

I wouldn't even consider being tempted - seriously.
[/reply]

well, i would in that special case
Lvl 25
Never cheated, but a lot of girls cheated on me... It seems very normal these days that people hurt each other out of selfishness. Maybe I am a little old fashion about relationships, but I still believe in finding a soul mate.
Lvl 9
ehhh

well if it's a ho, which ALL young girls are, then no it's not even considered cheating either way, i think if your with somebody who is marriage material (and you know this before hand) then i'd say..cheating is more serious, then of course once you are married cheating shows you have no respect for somebody your suppose to care about, and it does count then.

Other than that if your 20 years old, no marriage is involved, and you are dating around having different SO.'s each year and you expect not to get cheated on you got to be a unrational individual, anything below the age 25 and your still a baby, and people are too IMMATURE and wanting fun only, in 99% cases, that's just the way it is when your younger.

When your young if you don't go and explore more than one partner at a time and your doing this only out of "loyalty" then you must be insecure, and setting your hopes to high, and that's a risky game to play that you will lose, to hope not to be cheated on or not too cheat when you are young and surounded by way too many people who are immature. (and you won't even know a lot of times, because a lot of times people don't even admit to there partners when they cheat)
Lvl 16
i cheated on my last gf... was only a kiss while i was out with some work mates. I dont feel bad about it and she doesnt know. I should of told her though.

I won't ever do it again! strainge though, before the ONLY time ive ever cheated i'd resisted temptation so many times
Lvl 16
Depends on your definition of cheating. If kissing and fondling count then yes. If actual intercourse must take place then no.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

Depends on your definition of cheating. If kissing and fondling count then yes. If actual intercourse must take place then no.

So kissing and fondling someone else is not considered cheating?? It's just the same imho.
Lvl 12
Never have. It's not worth it. I even think my wife would stay with me if I did, but why put her through that? I'd have to be an asshole to hurt someone I love on purpose.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by daiko_katana

[reply=Daggett]

So kissing and fondling someone else is not considered cheating?? It's just the same imho.
[/reply]

It's only cheating if you pickup an STD or impregnate the girl. Or if you do a Cleveland Steamer on her, because that's cheating too.
Lvl 17
do BJ's count?
  • Goto: