• Goto:
Lvl 28

Challenge..Good Idea

• Yes

92.31% (12)

• No.

7.69% (1)

Votes: 13
I've decided, that since I have literally nothing to do, and my life is boring. Outside of the money, handsomeness, sex, motorcycles, racecars and my fine collection watches...

Deep burn

I've decided that I'm going to start "challenging" myself daily. One, large...usually physical challenge per day. Until I get bored of my anti-boredom measures.

For example, tomorrow, rain or shine (pretty sure rain) I am going to ride a bicycle to a nearby town. It's about 9KM.

It's not a big deal, it's not climbing a mountain or fucking a super model...but, it's a start.

Suggestions are welcome...they may or may not be physical. One time the summer before last, when a friend of mine was feeling a little down, we started doing "numbers runs" where we have a whole week to get 10 girls phone numbers. It was a challenge, it was fun and it was rewarding.

I'm bored. Fuck, I might even climb a tree one day...just anything. I'm going to have one challenge per day. It's going to be fun. Probably.

So yeah, let me know what you think of my idea. If you have any suggestions, or even feel like participating..fuck yeah, if not, whateves.

In fact, I'm so interested in this idea...I'll tell you what. Every Tuesday, I'll check this thread, and I will take one of the challenges posted, as long as it is within reason.

-I will also not break the law above misdemeanor.

-I am relatively physically fit.

Will be updated daily...I have a phone that allows me to post here, so, I'll do that.

What the fuck have you done lately?
Other than have an avatar that is shitty in comparison to mine.
Lvl 28
Note. Probably about 50% of the time I will post photos of my shenanigans.

I will probably also update my twitter during.

Try to not suck guys..this could be fun.
Lvl 27
I challenge you to get a J-O-B

Would cure you of the boredom
Lvl 22
what happened to 100 push-ups a day?
Lvl 6
What about you walk/run to the next town, instead of riding your bicycle, thats almost to easy....
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Note. Probably about 50% of the time I will post photos of my shenanigans.

I will probably also update my twitter during.

Try to not suck guys..this could be fun.

you will need to post pics....or it never happened.

how about you try and pick up one of your mums friends? that should be fun..
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Modechar

What about you walk/run to the next town, instead of riding your bicycle, thats almost to easy....

I can walk extremely long distances with no trouble. Biking will actually be harder for me.

@demo: that's going to be one of the challenges.
Lvl 28
I did the 100 push ups in a row a long while back. Also, I'm nowhere near in as good as shape as I assumed. I got nowhere near anywhere before my legs burned so bad I called my brother to come get me in the truck.

Today's challenge has failed.

Tomorrow though, fuck yeah.
Lvl 59
better luck with hour next challenge
Lvl 27
That's pretty bad getting your ass kicked by the first challenge
Lvl 8
Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to find a good strong tree branch (not too high off the ground so if you fall it won't hurt too much) and use it to perform 50 continuous pull-ups (2 handed) or 15 (1 handed) - video proof must be provided to show you did it
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Neonzero

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to find a good strong tree branch

I have another suggestion for what to do after you find the tree branch
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

I have another suggestion for what to do after you find the tree branch

I assume you mean he should get a knife and carve a lovely figurine out of it and are not referring to some salacious lewd act?
Lvl 27
Believe what you would like Neon
Lvl 3
I challenge you to:
- Go mountain biking off good, high (2-10 foot) cliffs and off the end of nice drop-offs in some remote forested area you've never been to. Earn your battle scars, give blood often! For creepy goodness, go night riding in the same area around 10pm-12am with a powerful flashlight or 2 mounted to your bike and see how long you last in the middle of the woods before you get too scared and have to go back.
- If you do not have a mountain bike, use a road bike and bike for at least 40 miles or 5 hours in only 1 day.... whichever comes 1st.
- Play the game America's Army Version 2.8.5 for PC and see how long you last in a fire-fight. Shoot or be shot!
- Take a fairly large tree branch and make 1 or 2 wooden swords out of them and make it's/their blades at least 3 feet long.
- Granted you're not a tree-hugger.... try your skill at making a totem pole or something resembling such on a tree at a height of at least 3-4 feet tall.
- Hook up with a milf or hot older woman 5-10+ years older than yourself. (Post Pics for proof).
- Learn a new language like Greek, Russian, or whatever and become fluent.
- Build a full-size human scale model of a cartoon character like Daffy Duck, Marvin the Martian, Bugs Bunny, etcetera strictly out of Lego's. (Post Pics for proof). Take no more than a month or 2 to complete.
- Build a small city out of 1 or a few Erector Sets. (Post Pics for proof).
- Build a 3-4 foot long bridge out of strictly popsicle sticks and hot glue only that is able to withstand a weight of at least 100 pounds when put between 2 chairs and the 100 pounds of weight put on top of the popsicle bridge. (Post Pics for proof). Take no more than 2 weeks to complete.
- Build a well-known monument such as the Eiffel Tower, Tower of London/Tower Bridge, Statue of Liberty, The Colosseum in Rome, etcetera out of popsicle sticks and hot glue only and as well standing at least 4-5 feet tall. Take no more than 1 month to complete.

Haha, have fun.... you have your challenges ahead of you!
Lvl 28
All of those sound relatively extreme.

Today's challenge is to make myself a nice supper...it's not an epic challenge, but as I said, not all challenges will be epic.
Lvl 3
Epic and extreme? Ha, that's funny! As Confucius said: "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." and as Ralph Waldo Emerson said: "Little minds have little worries, big minds have no time for worries." Not to say you don't have a big mind but if you take time to find a simple solution to whatever you do it will not take very long at all to complete the task. I believe there are always at least 2 correct ways to finding a solution to things.

By the way, I did half of the "Building stuff" above when I was in high school that stood the test of time and weight very well with the bridge holding up to 120 pounds. They really weren't difficult at all and took little time to complete. Building, carving and creating things have always fascinated me since I was a kid.
Lvl 27
@ Crabs - Sometimes Honda just needs simple things to challenge him, like getting out of bad and actually making it to the toilet before he pees
Lvl 28
...that happened last night.

I really had to piss and then I started laughing, I basically had to run to the washroom, shit was fucked up.
Lvl 3
Ok, will think of the simpler things that can be done as a challenge.... will get back to ya with ideas soon. We need more input from others!
  • Goto: