Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

CASH or ASS?

Starter: FamilyGuy Posted: 12 years ago Views: 3.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
So... I saw this sort of proposal somewhere and thought it might make for a semi-not-completely-fucking horrible thread. Of course, I could be wrong...

A mysterious stranger approaches you one night and makes you an offer. You can spend the rest of your life being very well taken care of: all your bills paid-in-full, your choice of living accommodations, the finest medical care, the best food made by the best chefs, all the travel and luxury you'd ever want. Basically a black Am Ex card that is never refused and always paid off. You would never worry about having cash again for the rest of your life, and neither will your family.

BUT...

You can never have sex again, like forever and ever for as long as you live. You would still continue to want it, but NEVER be able to have it.

ALTERNATIVELY, he makes you a counteroffer: all the vagoo you want, whenever you want it, from whoever you want it. No one could turn down your charms, so essentially all sorts of freaky-ass strange in numbers that would f-ing make Wilt Chamberlain look like a prude,

BUT...

You have to live well below the poverty line for the rest of your life. Living entirely off $100 dollars a month while living in an apratment building that people currently residing in Section 8 housing consider a shithole dump.

So, what will it be and why? CHOOSE YOUR FATE!
Lvl 4
I'd have to go with the money. Who wants to be the meat in a pussy sandwich when roaches are crawling all over the place?
Lvl 28
I'd walk away and say "I'm quite happy with my life as it is, thank you very much."
Lvl 17
I'd take the cash. I can still wank!!
Lvl 15
Tough choice, but I guess I'd take the money then buy a subscription to "What boys Want" then I'd have the best pictures and movies of females I could ever want.
Thanks for this post guys I was going through the same thing
Lvl 27
So not wanting to go through life "flying solo" if you would, I'd live in poverty and have many a sugar mamma
Lvl 21
ANY pussy i want! like... any, but live in a shit hole? I'm a very clean person, so ill take real good care of my shit hole.
Lvl 29
I've had lots of sex in my life. But I've never been wealthy!!

Lvl 22
yeah, RD, same here. i'll take the $$$, thank you very much. like paddy! said...still got rosie and her 5 daughters.

Az
ass
Lvl 8
I'm assuming you can't cheat and use your super womanizing powers to get them to give you money?

If that's the case, I'll take the money.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by davey45

I'm assuming you can't cheat and use your super womanizing powers to get them to give you money?

If that's the case, I'll take the money.

Dont tell him the tricks
Gimme the cash bb.
Lvl 28
Cash over ass. Been doing fine without ass for long periods of time in my life but cash I've always needed :P
I'll take the cash behind door #1, Bob.
Lvl 13
no way. who is looking at thier surroundings when you are chin deep in swedish volleyball teams
Lvl 28
I'd choose the cash then fuck dudes.

Checkmate, suspicious supernatural bro.

In all seriousness..Money, chicks and such uhhhh....not all that fantastic.
Lvl 22
Cash makes me squirt in my pants.... nuf said.
i have to yawn but i go after em the cash
  • Goto: