Score: 1.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Brother's Buddy Gets Busted For Banging Underage Quiff

Starter: petsounds75 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 6.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Back when I was a sophmore in college (many years back), a female friend of mine had a friend visiting for the weekend who was exceptionally attractive. My female friend seemed very vigilant, making sure that I was never left alone for too long with the visiting girl.

Anyway, one thing leads to another, we end up back at my room, we fool around (thankfully no intercourse), and as I'm walking her back to where she's staying, I casually ask "so, what college are you going to anyway?"

Her reply: "when I said I was a freshman, I didnt mean in college.... "

Gulp. Yeah, she was that hot, and there was no way I suspected. Shit happens.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Quote:
Aren't those chicks called "chavs" over there?

Chavs = wiggers.

If I'm not mistaken.

Some are, most look like this though!

had a near miss, got together with this girl in a pub she told me she was 21, i didn't think anything of it, she looked old enough. am a bit older but she didn't seem to mind. had a couple of dates and ended up in bed. a few weeks later she asks me to her birthday party, when i asked how old, she was turning 18. not to much of a problem in the uk but not a place i wanted to be. so gentle dumped her. told her i had to move town for work.
was a near miss.
althought i did know a girl, because i knew her dad, that did pass for 18 with out a second glance at the age of 14. she got her first tattoo at that age.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by JonM

[reply=rainbowdemon]
Quote:

Chavs = wiggers.

If I'm not mistaken.

Some are, most look like this though!

[/reply]

Ugh god. That came from us. Sorry about that. You gave us the Beatles and we gave you Vanilla Ice.

What a raw deal.
Lvl 13
i thought a queef or quif was a pussy fart
that noise a pussy made , when it filles with air
I'm sure i heard a story about a judge who through a case out 'cos the underage girl was in an over 21's bar. I'm sure if i was in a bar and lass who was drinking also, started chatting to me, i wouldnt ask for id before chatting to her.
Lvl 12
kick yer friend in the nuts and tell him to suck it up!
*dials 9-1-1-*
"911 whats your emergency?
Yes we need a whambulance ASAP to the military base, possable dipshit or dumb drunk motherfucker seizure!!"
Lvl 20
It can happen very easily. If a girl lies about her age... Well... There's not much a guy can do. I actually did "card" a girl one time to make sure though.
Lvl 9
in Scotland the law is that if a girl is drinking in a pub you can legaly assume the staff have allready asked for I.D.
Lvl 13
I like that law.
so do i, my friend got served in a club when she was 13
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by nude16

so do i, my friend got served in a club when she was 13

Quote:
Originally posted by Dasvader

[reply=nude16]

[/reply]

Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Quote:

Chavs = wiggers.

If I'm not mistaken.

Tnak You, now that ealy clears things up for me. Not to be wierd or racist, but it doesnt seem like there are much black people in England, are there?
Lvl 3
There is alot in Birmingham, not to sure about other parts of england
Lvl 10
I can't see how a judge can expect a guy to card a woman (girl) before he has sex with her. If he asks her how old she is and she volunteers that she's over the legal age of consent then I don't see why he would need to assume she's lying. I think the judge should look into the home life/parenting of an underage girl who would lie about being older to have sex with older guys, however. The guy was right to ask her age. The girl was wrong to lie.
Lvl 12
only problem is (and unfortunately speaking from personal experience in fort worth TX) ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law - oh and that statutory rape thing that just so happens to be prevelant and apply in this case, thankfully we were both underage in my case and i caught a break from her parents but in this case i think the dude is 'proper fucked'
  • Goto: