Score: 1.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Brother's Buddy Gets Busted For Banging Underage Quiff

Starter: petsounds75 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 6.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
I'll try to make this as short as possible.

Guy, age 24, meets girl at a party. She claims she's 19. Turns out she's 15. Both get drunk; suck and fuck follows. On days when he has liberty (day/days off in military) he comes over to her house while her folks aren't home and fucks her. One day the girl's mother comes home early and catches them, or catches them shortly after a fuck and suspects it. Girl's mother tells guy to "get the fuck out and don't come back". Girl cries to her mother, spilling the beans, pretending she's a victim and mother finds a way to call the base that he's stationed at. Major at base finds out and things get really messy. Already enough bullshit dealing with a highly publicized problem at base; now this kind of petty bullshit.

Case still pending.

Now either this girl is a lot older looking than she really is or this guy is undoubtedly mega-stupid. Supposedly, the military reminds soldiers continuously about "what's out there", which means "some people are looking to lunch you, so be aware".

But remembering my late teens and early 20's, I know I wouldn't have looked for anything that stated age to some chick at a party if she claimed she was 19 or 20 or whatever.

Anyone been caught up in similar shit or know of someone who has?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
No man, but it is so easily done. About half the girls who go out in England are underage, and if you a bit tipsy you more than likely wont be able to tell anyway. I think the Pubs and Bars should take more responsibility. you cant be expected to ask a girl for ID every time you go on the pull.
Lvl 13
Aren't those chicks called "chavs" over there?

Us Yanks call them "baby cum dumpsters".
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by petsounds75

Us Yanks call them "baby cum dumpsters".

Yes. I fucking hate chavs. But fortunately they only go for other male chavs, so us 'normal' folk are safe from their STD's.

When I started dating the mother of my son, she implied she was nearly 16 (legal age over here). It wasn't until a few weekes later I found out she was just turning 15! But yeah, sometimes it's so difficult to judge age, some look a lot older than they really are.
This is what you get for trusting others.
Lvl 59
Lvl 3
What will really mess you up is when you find a girl thats 13 that looks 18 sportin 38DD.
I was drunk partying at the river last week or week before and a few friends came by they brought this new girl.I figured she was 17-19 cause my friends were 18-23.
I was just bullshiting with her and a bunch of other guys started hittin on her.
Then the shocker...buddy (her uncle) says "dude you do know she's in middle school right."
After that it looked like road runner my feet started spinnin so fast.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Uhhh...not to be a smart ass but were talking about a "underage" situation lol.Don't thin kpics would be a good thing.
Lvl 59
Also, what's a quiff?

Related to a queef?
Lvl 13
In the UK a 'quiff' is a sticky-up piece of hair in your fringe. But I guess it can have other applications...
Lvl 13
MEANING & POSSIBLE ORIGIN OF QUEEF/QUIFF:

Queef or quiff is widely used in American military slang for "pussy". It's a World War II term and has been heavily used amongst soldiers ever since. Since my brother's been in for a while now, he always refers to pussy as "quiff", which is why I used the slang in this case due to the male in question is also a soldier.

Probably back in the 1940's somewhere, an American soldier heard it from a UK soldier after stopping in the Phillipines for some pussy visit, aka "prostitute", a UK soldier said something in regards to "quiff" in the British tense and figured it sounded good in reference to regular pussy..."hair on your fridge" turned into a pussy reference due to the "hair" thing. Just like how any other slang's made up, always has a strange yet abstract connection to something totally different. Us Americans are really great at making really strange yet poignant slang words. Comes from our cousins the British.

"Quiff" in other circles is many times regarded as a "pussy fart". Some chick's got a big ol' pussy or a loose pussy and air gets up into it where she expels it which may make a farting sound, is regarded as "quiffed" or "quffing or as in "She must have a loose one because she just quiffed".
far out....I'm an old enjoyer of the fine musical notes of the Queef myself
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by GAMEBRED

[reply=EricLindros]

Uhhh...not to be a smart ass but were talking about a "underage" situation lol.Don't thin kpics would be a good thing.
[/reply]

EricLindros is just being a wiseass. I thought his response was pretty funny, actually.
Lvl 37
So you banged a minor and are looking for symphaty...
Lvl 6
I got caught out there myself. I had been a bouncer in NYC clubs for over 10 years so I felt pretty confident about my ability to approximate someone's age. I was in a restaurant with a soon to be ex when I noticed the bartender. A screamingly hot girl with huge titties and she kept checking me out. I couldn't do anything really cause the girl at my table was not an ex yet. A few months later I was at a bar shooting pool when this girl in short, short jean shorts came over and started talking to me. Turns out she was the girl from the restaurant anyway we dated for months before I found out she was only 16. In NYC you have to be over 18 to bartend so it never entered my mind. This is crazy....her parents came to town and I went to lunch with them. They never said anything about her age to me. Needless to say I fucked her one more time and then dumped her. I do have pics and will post them soon as I scan them.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Sails

I'm married to a 29 year old woman, so I think not.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by petsounds75

EricLindros is just being a wiseass. I thought his response was pretty funny, actually.

Uh oh. Jig is up. You've figured me out.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sails

Dude, it was his brother's buddy.

Also, while I cannot offer sympathy, I can offer a high five! Yeah!
Lvl 16
Got a buddy who had something similar happen. Met a girl at a bar (21 or older for entry, at least 18 to work there in any capacity). Took her home and banged her. Few weeks later he gets arrested for statutory rape. She was 15. He was 23. Judge didn't care that she was in a bar that legally can only allow those 21 and over in. He said the guy should have carded her. But she looked older than his 28 year old ex.
Lvl 28
sounds like hes fucked now...
Lvl 29
Quote:

Chavs = wiggers.

If I'm not mistaken.
  • Goto: