Score: 4.27 Votes: 11
rate this

broke and homeless

Starter: Mr.Poop Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
ok so i was thinking about this and its a scenario that given the current economic situation. we are all in hits close to home.
if you lost your job and your home.and all the money in your pocket and bank account.and all your credit cards.you had no freinds or family to fall back on how would you survive?all you have is your drivers license and the clothes on your back

music
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by cooper9

music

meaning what?
I'd get a shopping trolley and a radio

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 21
id always have friends and family to help me out... no doubt!
Lvl 7
Get a job. Just like every bum needs to do.

In my case, I am fortunate to have some experience and a good education, but even if I didn't I would go to the nearest hand wash car wash and apply. I would work for less than the next guy if I had to. I would work for free for a day if necessary. In the end, they would recognize my work ethic and promote me.

Then you get more money. Then you buy a house and car and a shitload of useless stuff. It's America, baby!
i'd most certainly wouldn't go and feel sorry for myself... that wouldn't help shit..
Lvl 12
I'd be the best goddamn homeless person ever!
Lvl 27
I've got a class A CDL, so I'd get a job driving truck cross country, that way I could live in the truck until I could get enough money together to get another place to live, I'd take my family with me if need be...
Lvl 43
Good question....after the initial shock wore off...
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by 4tookerplace

I'd be the best goddamn homeless person ever!

4tooker you are a horses ass but that was pretty fucking funny
Lvl 8
go to the salvation army sleep there until i found a job then save up my money till i could move to my own place
Lvl 8
just apply for welfare and let the state take care of you shit alot of people do it some people have done it there whole adult lives
Lvl 15
I'd sell my body for a pack of smokes and a double deuce.
Lvl 32
I'd beg for money and go buy a bottle of booze and lay in a ditch and get drunk
i guess going on a mouthwash-fueled robbery spree would be my first choice to stay ahead of the game.
Lvl 28
I would become a male prostitute, again.

Or like, you know...do something of some use, rather than just begging people for money like a pathetic piece of shit.
Lvl 24
you know it seems like there are a lot less homeless woman than there are men

probably because as long as you look pretty decently good and keep up good hygiene... you could probably just find some guy to live with while you get back on your feet
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

probably because as long as you look pretty decently good and keep up good hygiene... you could probably just find some guy to live with while you get back on your feet

that is one sharp observation... and now you mentioned it, i know a few girls/women who hit rock bottom and all they did was switch relationships
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

She would have to be awesome at sucking teh cawk to live with me.
  • Goto: