Score: 1.53 Votes: 34
rate this

baby names?

Starter: kmfalkds Posted: 17 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Hi all, I have recently learned - well, about 2 months ago learned that my girl and I are gonna have a baby. It is a boy and we are struggling to come up with a name. We both like creative names, but nothing like "Apple"... not that "creative"...We have a few ideas so far: Coble, Presley, Savanne, Blaine. I would love to hear comments from some of you guys. Even more than comments, i would LOVE to hear some ideas for a "pretty" - not gay, but pretty (without sounding like a girl) names for boys.

Give me some ideas!!!!!!

Any comments and ideas are VERY much appreciated!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 29
My daughter named her son Mason Alexander.
Lvl 10
my nephews is calle cainen pronounced cane - an
what background are you?
maybe some names that are unique to your background or girls background might be nice
Lvl 19
Hemi is first what comes in my mind.
Lvl 13
my son's name is aidan
Lvl 4
Ford as the first name and Langston as the middle name hope it helps
Lvl 9
Try names that that are rare for example cool italian names like Fabrizio,Luca,Eulogio,Andrea,Farina,Marco,Piero,Nico-Nicolas,Dino-Alfredino,Enzo-Vicenzo & Lucciano
Lvl 13
Always remember what's unique and cool sounding to you may be a childhood of torment and abuse at school for your (edited after re-reading) boy.
Lvl 20
Mason is really cute ! Cainan is decent - appreciate it and it sounds nice, just not for us. Hemi... lol naw.... Aidan is okay but he has a cousin named that. Ford is cute, but not in the sense for us. Thank you for all suggestions so far - and any more will be appreciated.

And we are both caucasian americans.
Lvl 18
Fabian, Robert, Alec, Perch, stoop, stump, Plastique, Humphrey, Adolf, Ira, Dumbass, "D", Neutron, Backdoor, Flip, Cracka, Woody, Darnell,Anferney, Kurt.
Lvl 8
Stick with normal spelling. What many people think shows their intelligence and originality, looks like illiteracy and poor spelling.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by thickasabrick

Stick with normal spelling. What many people think shows their intelligence and originality, looks like illiteracy and poor spelling.

This is very very true, like spelling Lauren "Loren" it's just silly!
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by bachiotomy

Fabian, Robert, Alec, Perch, stoop, stump, Plastique, Humphrey, Adolf, Ira, Dumbass, "D", Neutron, Backdoor, Flip, Cracka, Woody, Darnell,Anferney, Kurt.

im liking "dumbass" bunches!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by watermelon

[reply=bachiotomy]

im liking "dumbass" bunches!
[/reply]

It's my personal fav. If I had a son I'd name him Dumbass, but then that would make him junior.
Lvl 18
I teach and there are so many kids coming through with all of the popular names, try to find a name that has some meaning to you and give it to your kid. Name them after a favorite relative, or someone that inspired you. Who cares if they are the popular names. Be original, but not wierd about it!
Lvl 12
I'm really starting to think WBW needs its own magazine, we could call it Redbook or Oprah!
Lvl 5
Kjell
Lvl 11
Mason, Bryce, Dylan, Kirk, Arlen (M.B.D.K.A. = My Big Dick Kicks Ass!) HEE HHE!!
Lvl 51
what about... seven
  • Goto: