Score: 4.33 Votes: 15
rate this

An Indecent Proposal..Click Here For a Sexy Picture.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 14 years ago Views: 11.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by spaboy

Slavery was abolished a long time ago no one can own another person so how can you charge for it. This thread should be locked along with all discussions about guns. Lets make love not war.

Well that's just ignorant. How does this have anything to do with slavery? Or guns? Oh yeah it doesn't at all.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by spaboy

Slavery was abolished a long time ago no one can own another person so how can you charge for it. This thread should be locked along with all discussions about guns. Lets make love not war.

Lvl 5
I like the way in the end we are just property to be used and passed around. The truth always comes out in the end!
Why would someone give 50K, 1M , 10M,... 100M for a night with your woman? Money IS the ultimate aphrodisiac and the guy could have any girl, guy, tv or whatever fancies his wallet.

Cheating on one's wife/husband eats the soul as does casual sex.
if i knew they guy then hell, i'd let him to it for free if i could be there. if it was just them, i would have to say 3 million because in the end of the divorce hearings... she would get half and i would want at least 1 million to myself.

now as for the guy wanting me, i'd say 3-5 million. they may call me a queer where i live now, but they will call me Mr. Steelrain113 in my mansion in Costa Rica.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by mrsulbell

I like the way in the end we are just property to be used and passed around. The truth always comes out in the end!

Don't get so offended. It's a mutual decision both would have to make. The question is just would you be ok with it and how much would it take for you to be ok with it? Nobody's talking about forcing anybody to do anything or treating them like property.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by mrsulbell

So... Your one post in the discussion is to yell at the men for making hypothetical decisions, but not to chime in as to whether or not you'd be on board.

Interesting.
Lvl 16
I have to agree with the ones who said "no dice." I wouldn't let her.

I also agree with Honda on the Bill Gates part..

Hell yeah, I'd rock that shit out. Cause that's a hellu-lot-a zero's!!
We sell 8 or more hours from our lives every day to our bosses to make ends meet.It's not so tragic to sleep with somebody for 1M euros,although this is quite unlikely to be offered,since that reach guy could have every model he wished on his bed.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Natasa

We sell 8 or more hours from our lives every day to our bosses to make ends meet.It's not so tragic to sleep with somebody for 1M euros,although this is quite unlikely to be offered,since that reach guy could have every model he wished on his bed.

Would you take it in the butt for One Million dollars?

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Would you take it in the butt for One Million dollars?

1M dollars is a lot of money.I am surpised by those who say they wouldn't.However,as i said such an offer is not going to happen.This makes some people 'brave' enough to say tha they would reject it
Lvl 18
Quote:

1M dollars is a lot of money.I am surpised by those who say they wouldn't.However,as i said such an offer is not going to happen.This makes some people 'brave' enough to say tha they would reject it

That's a yes...
Lvl 10
Quote:

not everybody likes whoring him/herself...
Lvl 10
Quote:

When you are working you actually 'sell' the product of your work,or better your workforce.it's something different than renting your body
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

not everybody likes whoring him/herself...
Come on,don't you think you should shut up about this???
Lvl 10
Quote:

i wonder if the young lady charges the same for her cunt and for her rectum
Lvl 4
is that first pic Avril?? damn!
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

i wonder if the young lady charges the same for her cunt and for her rectum

i have decided not to complain any more!!
Lvl 17
Half a mil would change mine and the mrs life, not to mention the kids too, I'd probly do it for that, she would go on about self respect and all that shite, but I reckon if the cash was put in front of her she'd probly do it.

Wether she would enjoy it or not is another thing, and he would gave to wear a rubber too! If not, that'll cost another 500,000!
Lvl 11
The woman already owes me a shit load of cash! She has no job! I told her to hit the streets and bring me back some cash, and I don't give a fuck where the money came from, as long as it wasn't from my wallet!

enough' said!
* This post has been modified by Honda_X : 14 years ago
  • Goto: