rate this

[ 07.09 ] What are you playing?

Starter: Kanzen Posted: 16 years ago Views: 108.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Right now i play :
Battlefield Heroes
and World of Warcraft

last game i completed have to be Fallout 3 (its way to short)
farkle
Lvl 18
I can't find any games I give a shit about right now. THe last game I bought and beat was Killzone 2 for PS3. I play Madden sometimes but there's not really a "finish" to those kinds of games. I think I'm growing out of video games but I don't really want to I just for some reason can't find any games I enjoy playing anymore. Everything that comes out just seems like an unoriginal piece of shit that I've played before under a different title.

I kind of like playing the PS store games cause they're just simple and some are original ideas. Like PAIN, Bomberman and Burn Zombie Burn and stuff. It's a nice change of pace from all the serious disc based games.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

I kind of like playing the PS store games cause they're just simple and some are original ideas. Like PAIN, Bomberman and Burn Zombie Burn and stuff. It's a nice change of pace from all the serious disc based games.

PAIN is really good for those times you just want to play for 30 minutes or need something that doesn't require much thinking or quick action. Great game for conference calls.
Lvl 18
I am playing NHL 09 still. Got my Be A Pro mode going, though I'm in a tragic scoring slump.
I just finally finished the Simpsons game. It was funny as crap. I about had a Roman Incident.
Now I'm finally getting around to Gears of War 2 and I'm maintaining my second play through of Fallout 3.

Arkham Asylum should be good action. That is where my attention is going next.
Lvl 18
I hate superhero games but Arkham Asylum looks bad ass. I hope it doesn't disappoint like so many other games that looked bad ass pre-release.
Lvl 18
It looks like they are keeping it simple.

Superhero games have gotten better. Justice League came out a few years ago and it was ok. Built it on an existing framework. DC Universe vs. Mortal Combat was good. But then take a game like the last Superman and you see what piles of shit they can be.
Lvl 18
I just don't like fighting games. They get boring as hell within a day to me at least. Tekken's about the best series and even that I just can't bother with long enough to even be good enough to compete. They require a lot of dedication to learn all the moves and to be able to use them efficiently and intelligently and the nerds online spend weeks at a time learning this shit then I show up and they mop the floor with me.
Lvl 15
I dont play any console games but I do play Crossfire online. Good FPS game when they patch the hacks & u gotta ignore the kids that call u a hacker when you kill them.
Been playing for a couple of months and it's challenging cause you're against real people rather than a dumb AI that doesnt learn.
Lvl 15
the new lost planet 2 demo downloaded via xbox live
Lvl 18
Sadly much of my time lately has been on Mafia Wars and Farmville on Facebook. I finished Gears of War 2. Now I'm hoping and praying to score Batman Arkham Asylum from gamefly without too much effort.
Lvl 9
On the computer I am playing tomb raider anniversary, Fallout 3, and Stalker (online) On the wii I'm trying to finish Resident Evil 4
Lvl 14
Older thread here but it is a sticky so i dont feel so bad for reactivating it.

Currently gaming Uncharted 2 mostly and really looking forward to MAG next.

What are you gaming? What do you want to be gaming? It is WBW but are there even many gamers around?
Lvl 18
I'm looking forward to Lost Planet 2, the demo was really fun and original. God of War 3 will probably be good, the demo is.

Oh and Assassin's Creed 2. I really wanna get that one, the first one was pretty bad ass but the story line didn't really finish which pissed me off.

I always loved the Madden games but I'm on strike with that bullshit so I refuse to buy the new one. When they come out with a new one every year with only minor changes and still charge $60 that shit pisses me off so I've sworn to myself to stop buying sports games altogether cause it's a never ending scam.
Lvl 14
I could not agree more with the yearly scam of all sports games, its when i tend yo use the option to rent rather than buy

I just cannot get excited for God of War 3 but i do want to play assassins creed 2 - i dont believe the UK advert that calls it the "adventure game of the year" but it still looks worth a play
Lvl 35
currently i'm playing Assassin's Creed2 and NFS Shift.

Both good games but for the real Driving feel, i recommend that you buy a steering wheel
Lvl 14
Well GT might be my most anticipated game of 2010....might need the seat, wheel and pedals deal for that
Lvl 7
once more, Caesar IV. I'm about to finish Economic scenarios, trying alternative layouts.
Fallout 3, just walked into Megaton
Lvl 4
Currently I'm playing

On Xbox : CoD4:MW2, Fallout 3
On PS3 : FF7, FF8, AC2 and DJ Hero

Gamertag : Kayradis on both network

Anybody here played Rogue Warrior?
  • Goto: