Mario Galaxy

Soon
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Finished
World Of Warcraft...
Counter Strike
Lvl 24
Mass Effect.

That game is freaking sweet! I've only just now finished the Noveria and Feros missions, but I did so many side quests and stuff that I've got access to the Spectre weapons (earned 1000000 credits.)

Facebook ATTACK! (online Risk)
Lvl 8
right now im on ncaa football 08 and warhammer40k DOW and the expansions. ive taken a break from DiabloII:LOD and maplestory (mmorpg)
Lvl 9
Ace Combat Zero: Belkan Wars (PS2), SimCity Societies (PC), Dark Messiah (PC), Command and Conquer: The first Decade (PC), Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (PS2), Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2).

Beat:
Call of Duty 4, World In Conflict, both PC.
Lvl 18
still playing half life 2(pc). i only play online deathmatch.

call of duty 4(xbox360)
rock band(360)
resistance (ps3)
Lvl 16
i got back to resident evil 2, resident evil 3...RE4...waiting for the RE5
Lvl 9
I finished Heavenly Sword two days ago, returned it and got Assassin's Creed and currently working on that one. Continually playing Call of Duty 4 with friends online, and the next 2 games I'm goig to get after Assassin's Creed will be Ratchet and Crank(sp?) and Need for Speed-Pro Street. And still waiting for the next SOCOM game to come out-supposedly in "june of '08". oh, and everything is on the PS3.
Lvl 13
I am playing Counter Strike : Source now. But I want to play COD4 and my computer can't handle it so I have to stay away fro m that game till I can buy new computer.
Lvl 18
im playing orange box its pretty good

i just finished saints row its not bad
Lvl 12
World of Warcraft
Eve Online
Battlefield 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Meadal of Honor Airborne
Lvl 13
Forza 2 £12.49 brand new from Argos. What a bargain.
MAss Effect
& Crackdown £12.99, from Game, waiting on delivery for this though.
Lvl 7
Super Mario Bros II (SNES)
Lvl 9
WoW on europe serv and Counter-Strike 1.6
Lvl 13
I just got R6V for the 360 for £12 brand new. You have to love sales. So playing that now.
NFS U2
At the moment am currently looking for a good new game to play. I'v been playin...
Call of Duty 4 which is amazing and completed, but still lots of fun on multiplayer.

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, was loving this game untill i got a little bit stuck on an earlyish level where you'v to get in the enemy base with very limited troops. I could probably complete it but have bought some other games around the same time that i'v been playing more.

Crysis which i stopped playing after the island freezes over and your flying a transporter about 'cos i found it rubbish.

Colin McRae DiRT is the best driving game i have on PC

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer. If you havent played GTA multiplayer yet GET IT! Its so much fun. best servers i think are the cops n robbers servers. being a cop and hunting down for the kill some low life criminal scum with a bunch of other cops is so rewarding, so is being the criminal and gettin chased.

Medal of Honour Airborn. This is my favorite 1st person shooter (on 1 player anyway) COD4 multiplayer beats it

NHL '08 got this 'cos i was a big fan of the series on the sega megadrive, i like it although COD4 and MOH Airborn have used up most of my time recently.

Micro Machines 4 another old fave from the megadrive. Good with friends or for some short fun, wears a bit though.

Another game i downloaded because of an old fave on a computer from a far away time and place is Civilization 4. only played the original so thought i'd try out a later version. Was ok but hadnt really changed all that much from the original game unlike Command & Conquer series.

I'v also been playing with my Amiga emulator alot and a huge cataloge of games from it, just 'cos i loved that machine so much when i was growing up, even though the C64 was my 1st love and i favoured the sega over the nintendo, nothing beats my days with my Amiga 600 then 1200, i'v even got an amiga emulator for my psp, which only gets used when am sitting on the pan. After 30mins of it my legs are stuck to the toilet seat haha.

On delivery i have Speedball 2 tournament. Its not had the best reviews but its another game i want to have just cos i loved the older version.

...How could i miss the original Unreal Tournament from my list there? went to play the 2004 version online but keep getting this message about not having a valid breakfast cereal or sumthing, what could they be on about eh.
Lvl 8
I am playing Timeshift and Battlefeild 2 great games but want to finish Timeshift first the graphics and firefights are awesome and the fact that u can stop, rewind, and slow down time to your advantage is great!I am attaching a snapshot.
  • Goto: