Score: 2.09 Votes: 11
rate this

How to nudify any girl for free via nudify.art

Starter: cetox220 Posted: 8 months ago Views: 4.0K
Lvl 1
I would like to show you in this short tutorial how to undress any girl for free.

The first thing you need to do is ofc create an account on https://nudify.art

After activating the account, you can login now. In the right corner you will see 700 credits - that means you have 7 generations (each image has 3 variations) to spend for free.

Choose your picture, mark area which you want to undress and click generate.. after about 30 seconds you will see 3 variations of your images

A few samples from their site:

The app still has the function of generating an image from the text we type. Here I have provided:
Prompt: milf, 40 years old, bedroom,
calspeeder, _lptrstr0, Powersmokin, [Deleted] and 12 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 3
What also wents very well is: https://deepnude.ca/?r=LbpvV24
Try it out. Its awesome!
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Wow this makes me a little sad because you can't tell the difference between real and fake. I like knowing what I am looking at is real . The technology is just amazing
realwilo, The_Sentinel, [Deleted], Caligynephobe find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Have to say this is pretty darn impressive what that site can do. It took the first pic and made it into the second.
[Deleted], Peachee69, vegas365, Schimi and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Fuck you Creepers that use this..... A lot of inocent girls of all ages will be falsely exposed!
Dennis2377, knn4fun, tck73v, Doobie_Bro and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 14
How do you know it's going to work? Have you tried already ?
Lvl 15
This is probably a crime in the United States
Doobie_Bro, vinnybagofdonuts find this awesome.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by tck73v

Not only in the US
Doobie_Bro, vinnybagofdonuts find this awesome.
Lvl 15
yeah as much as this is nice for personal use, i suspect it can ruin people lives.
Dennis2377, vinnybagofdonuts find this awesome.
Lvl 5
this is not a free app,don't be fooled, it asked for money, tested it ,,blurs/watermarks images.. lol
* This post has been modified : 7 months ago
Lvl 1
Quote:
Originally posted by Thickfinger
this is not a free app,don't be fooled, it asked for money, tested it ,,blurs/watermarks images.. lol

you get 7 credits to test and strip the photo why do you say it is not free? \what is important is that there is an instruction before the first generation where exactly to mark the areas so that the result of image generation is satisfactory. here is a link to the basics of generation maybe someone will benefit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k8MVmWdD92K2BVWEwJUGZNt5YDtYVidorkc1TaBu_Ys/edit?usp=sharing
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by tck73v

you're right but: as well as posting photos of naked women on the beach, hidden cameras in the bathroom, ...
we all know that 99% of pics posted on this site are illegal and unethical. and noone of us pervs gives af.
Lvl 13
could someone undress them?
Andi.d finds this awesome.
Lvl 29
This is like somekind of epidemic here.. again this fake pics shit..