Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Showing my friends

Starter: we2play Posted: 11 months ago Views: 2.2K
Lvl 16
I get so horny showing my friends pictures of my wife and talking about what she likes, she loves knowing that her big tits and lovely dark nipple's are turning men on, I get so turned on telling some friends about the naughty times and she likes to know their reaction like when she let my younger friend and me suck a nipple each and she had a hard cock in each hand, then how much she loved sucking my best friends big cock before making him cum on her tits while I watched before joining in, and when she teased my friend with her big naturals and very sexy nipple's until he was absolutely solid then sat on his big cock while sucking me off, I get so turned on telling friends about her
ellen84, exocet, Teensandcocks, GirlLover28 and 8 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Please tell and show as much as you'd like.

We're here for her, um, you. Yeah, both of you.
Lvl 16
Love seeing my friends trying to get a good look down the shirt when she is braless and being innocent and her dark nipple's are showing through her top, she loves teasing
ellen84 finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Today's pic's have got my dick solid and the wife's nipples hard so she just sent my friend with a very nice big cock a hard nipple pic and asked if his big cock was available for her to use
Lvl 16
everyone thinks my wife is shy, but to some friends she loves teasing them knowing she makes them hard especially with her nipples
Schimi, bygbyrd2, vegas365, unclesomething and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
vick8646, Schimi, bygbyrd2, shobby and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
We got into the mood when we were decorating and my Mrs was wearing one of those thin paper overall suits, nothing underneath, my best mate dropped in unexpected and stayed longer than usual, two weeks later he admitted he could see her dark nipple's through the suit and couldn't stop thinking about her, little bit later at a small party at our house my Mrs made sure he got a naughty accidental glimpse of her tits, she then told me she caught him wanking in the loo, we went to see and I took her tits out for him, he came instantly
unclesomething finds this awesome.
Lvl 10
Your wife has nice tits
Lvl 2
awesome
Lvl 16
She will love hearing that, she enjoyed some teasing my friend and my cocks until solid at weekend so we had a nipple each and mutual fingers fun and cock rubbing fun