Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Newbie- Is Slider a Cop ?

Starter: ric24 Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.1K
Lvl 12
Am a newbie , just thought it was time to say hi been around since august but its my first post . I still think sliders a Cop ! Oh Well
Lvl 15
nice to meet you ric
Lvl 34
welcome ric
Lvl 29
I don't know what Slider does for a living.
Lvl 16
I don't think Slider does anything for a living, but then again, that's my PERSONAL opinion, which I'm very much allowed to voice

CK
Lvl 12
ric i have to side with you... we might catch some crap for this position... but ive read a lot of her posts and it sure seems like something is fishy to me... maybe we'll never know... but at least we will all be careful if we think there is reason to be
Lvl 12
what are some of sliders topics? id liek to read them adn see for myself...
Lvl 29
Here's a whole bunch'

click here
Lvl 12
a cop wouldn't have posted underage nudes
Lvl 29
No, that would be called entrapment.
Lvl 13
Cuff me! Cuff me quick!
Lvl 14
PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH WBW CREW!!!!!!!!!

1. USER CONDUCT

A. In your use of our Service, you agree to act responsibly in a manner demonstrating the exercise of good judgment. For example and without limitation, you agree not to: (a) violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights, (c) use the information available through our Service for any unauthorized purpose, (d) interfere with or damage our Service, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology, (e) use our Service to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers, (f) use our Service in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("Spam" or advertisements, (g) "stalk" or harass any other user of our Service, (h) collect or store any information about any other user other than in the course of the permitted use of our Service, (i) use our Service for any commercial purpose whatsoever or (j) assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.

B. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Service. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other users of our Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of our Service and take any other action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of our Service may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable.

Lvl 14
and what is your point uncle bud?
Lvl 22
yes uncle bud, what is your point?

and welcome ric!!
Lvl 21
I think Uncle_Bud has become senile and is posting random chunks of license agreements in some weird delusional state.
Lvl 13
i found her car hehe
Lvl 13
posting underage girls nude isn't entrapment. In fact the U.S. Supreme Court tends to side with law enforcement more than not when it comes to the legality of baiting criminals. (With the exception of John Delorean's cocaine trafficing sting)

The FBI's internet cops don't post in forums like this one anyway, read maybe but not post. They're out to protect little girls and boys from derranged old men in the yahoo chat rooms.

I have to ask, why are any of you paranoid about cops? Are you bringing illegal things to WBW? If so you need to stop. If I lose my WBW because some net twink has questionable taste I'm gonna steal more than your donuts. (great pic) Just sit back, one hand on your mouse, one hand elsewhere and enjoy the tastefuly erotic, legally aged, naked girls.
Sliders a cop and I'm just a Nigga that loves tit tays!
Lvl 12
I just don't know what to think i mean i have sat on the fence for the last six months and seen most of sliders posts and to be honest i think if i was a copper that this is a very good place to start , post a few images get people to share pics , sites etc before you know it FBI knocking on your door (or brit police in my case ) .
Lvl 25
We are doing everything against people sharing illegale pictures!

I'll close this topic down because we had a lot of these discussion allready.