Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Hiya

Starter: MelGrim Posted: 12 years ago Views: 1.1K
Lvl 6
Hi everyone! I run , a compendium of ~50 tube sites of various niches and catagories. I found the forum here and figured this would be a nice place for me to start dropping fresh free movies for the interwebs.
* This post has been modified by DEMO : 12 years ago
Lvl 27
Welcome to WBW...

But a bit of advice, trying to pimp your site won't be a good way to stay welcome
Lvl 6
I had actually planned on pimping my site by giving you guys tons of original footage and pictures. I just spent the last three years recording the finest women in the midwest that were willing to allow a camera into their various orifices and needed a place to drop that first seed. Is that not gonna fly here? Cause elsewhere exists on the internet....
Quote:
Originally posted by MelGrim

I had actually planned on pimping my site by giving you guys tons of original footage and pictures. I just spent the last three years recording the finest women in the midwest that were willing to allow a camera into their various orifices and needed a place to drop that first seed. Is that not gonna fly here? Cause elsewhere exists on the internet....
we can't have pro stuff.
Lvl 37
yep, amateur only.
Read the rules and stickies in the forums you want to post.

Welcome to WBW!(beer)
Lvl 6
Yes, but what is the difference between pro and amateur? Is it the money exchanging hands, or the quality of footage? Amount of people participating in the scene or participating in the filming? What if a bunch of girls from some random unnamed sorority house in an unspecified location wanted to get together and have a huge cheerleader-themed orgy and get some of their friends to record various angles of it for several hours with their super-HD cameras, and they do it all for free because they thought it would be fun?

Obviously the content would be professional grade, as well as the likely outcome of the final cut of the filming due to modern handheld technology. But if none are paid in the making of the film, w...

Nevermind, I read the rules. I'll just assume all the good shit's off the table. Is it still okay if I post pictures of old ladies knitting sweaters while smoking?
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by MelGrim

I'll just assume all the good shit's off the table. Is it still okay if I post pictures of old ladies knitting sweaters while smoking?

I've never been harder in my life, please proceed.
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I've never been harder in my life, please proceed.
omfg im loling.

i love when people get all serious haahahahh
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

...omfg im loling.

i love when people get all serious haahahahh

Honda is serious, he's got a scarf fetish ya know, so if the old lady is knitting one, he'll be making an obscene amount of knuckle babies