Score: 3.78 Votes: 23
rate this

Hi (:

Starter: faloopa06 Posted: 10 years ago Views: 48.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
to everyone that's written and I haven't gotten back to yet - I've been trying to add more pics but the ones I've tried haven't been getting through. I'll keep trying and thank you for all the kind comments and messages
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by faloopa06
to everyone that's written and I haven't gotten back to yet - I've been trying to add more pics but the ones I've tried haven't been getting through. I'll keep trying and thank you for all the kind comments and messages

Good to see you back girl.
Cheers!!!
faloopa06 finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
Quote:

Glad your back....missed hearing from you!
Lvl 26
welcome to perv heaven!!!!

cute girl... nice rack for sure....
Lvl 11
Good look forward to it
Lvl 9
thanks everyone! :-*
Lvl 19
Quote:

Really sorry to hear that you've submitted pics that don't get approved. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who enjoys any and all pics of you! Don't you know someone in admin who could give you preference?
I anxiously await seeing more of you.

xoxoxox
Lvl 14
cant wait to see the new pics....
Awesome photos off a perfect girl
Lvl 7
Good to hear from you again honey, can't wait to see what you've got in store!
Lvl 9
I wasn't looking for any special treatment, I know it's just the nature of the site. I was only trying to update those who had been asking about pictures.

Thanks, as always! :-*
Goldseeker, kiowa55 find this awesome.
Lvl 12
any chance of some updated pictures, Please?
BillK finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
[edited : advertising]
* This post has been modified by omuh : 8 years ago
Lvl 7
ads make me sad
TheOnlyBiff finds this awesome.
Lvl 13
Did we scare her off? Did anyone ever figure out why her pix are not being approved???
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteviper1985
Did we scare her off? Did anyone ever figure out why her pix are not being approved???

The majority of her pics went through. Can't tell much about the ones being rejected as it was right before the new system. On logs, only one got rejected for being a duplicate so no big deal.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
The majority of her pics went through. Can't tell much about the ones being rejected as it was right before the new system. On logs, only one got rejected for being a duplicate so no big deal.

Where do we find them
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by whatsup10
Where do we find them

Click her username to go to her profile, then click "babe uploaded" on the right ( https://whatboyswant.com/babes/overview/user/974960 )
Lvl 3
Wow...This woman is really beautiful.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by wormer1
Wow...This woman is really beautiful.

Yup. One of the most beautiful ladies I've seen on this site. I really wish she would share more photos with us.
BillK, faloopa06 find this awesome.
  • Goto: