Score: 3.78 Votes: 23
rate this

Hi (:

Starter: faloopa06 Posted: 10 years ago Views: 48.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 60
I love how threads like this can get this many comments with so few pics.... But whatever. Welcome to WBW. I hope you get pretty liberal with your posting. The flattery will be sure to follow from the members here.
Welcome. Love the pics you have uploaded. Thanks for sharing
Lvl 9
I just uploaded a few more for now. I hope you all still like them
TheOnlyBiff, Goldseeker find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by faloopa06
I just uploaded a few more for now. I hope you all still like them

Whenever the mods get to approving them, I'm quite sure we're going to *love* them.
;-)
faloopa06 finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Very nice! Please post more.
Lvl 11
Yes, you are a good looking girl (if that is really you). Looks to be a GREAT RACK!

Now that we've SEEN YOU . . . .Let's SEE MORE OF YOU! You obviousley have a camera . . . USE IT!!!!!!!
Lvl 16
Any chance you'll be posting topless or nude photos of yourself, honey? You are a stunning beauty and it would be a crime to cover up all of those curves. What bra size are you? Your man is lucky as hell.
Stunning!
Anxiously awaiting the moment you unveil those big beautiful boobs,
Lvl 23
Release the hounds!!!!!!!!!
Lvl 94
Without a dought you are one of the most awesome ladies to ever grace the pages of WBW
Thanks for taking the time to share with us! You're exceptionally pretty and have a perfect figure. More please?
Lvl 9
I'll put up some more tomorrow. Sorry I haven't had much time to get on here the past couple of days. Thanks again for all the messages and comments
Lvl 19
Quote:
I'll put up some more tomorrow. Sorry I haven't had much time to get on here the past couple of days. Thanks again for all the messages and comments

Thank you!
;-)
Lvl 9
just uploaded a couple more
TheOnlyBiff finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
just uploaded a couple more

Believe it or not I've been waiting for an update from you all day. Can't wait until the photos show up. In the mean time, would you be willing to tell us a little more about yourself? Do you have a boyfriend? Measurements? You're really a great beauty.
Lvl 9
lol thanks. hopefully you've been able to get other things done today too :p ya i have a boyfriend, I'm 34 DD, and about a size 7/8 depending on what i'm getting. anything else?
Lvl 16
Quote:
lol thanks. hopefully you've been able to get other things done today too :p ya i have a boyfriend, I'm 34 DD, and about a size 7/8 depending on what i'm getting. anything else?

I'm really hating on the moderators right now for taking so long to process your uploads! I was certainly able to get other things done Friday but all of yesterday not so much. :-) Do you do any modeling or have any aspirations to be one? You could definitely find a niche there either as a fashion or a glamour model (you would be amazing in that department!). Your face is very lovely in of itself but then there is that photo of you pulling down the front of your dress and man oh man! You have a combination of sexy and sweetness that reminds me a lot of Iga Wyrwal, the Polish glamour model. A few months ago I broke up with my ex-girlfriend, a lovely girl with 36-Ds, and I didn't not think I would ever see a girl with more beautiful breasts. Well, I didn't have to wait long to be proven wrong. You really have something special. How tall are you honey? Are you opening to posting nudes? It seems like a crime against Nature and yourself to hide such amazing beauty without memorializing it for posterity.
Lvl 26
so far so good
Lvl 27
Most recent uploads have been approved, you guys can love me again
faloopa06, TheOnlyBiff find this awesome.
Lvl 16
We'll give you a pass, Demo... this time!
  • Goto: