Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

First time

Starter: we2play Posted: 11 months ago Views: 906
Lvl 16
Just wondering when you got into showing off your wife and have you went further than showing friends and on here, I always knew my friends wanted to see more of my Mrs and she said it was a thrill innocently giving them a accidental flash, after that we had so much naughty fun
yonax, vegas365, nok_nok, sk1234 and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Nice start
Lvl 16
We got into the mood when we were decorating and my Mrs was wearing one of those thin paper overall suits, nothing underneath, my best mate dropped in unexpected and stayed longer than usual, two weeks later he admitted he could see her dark nipple's through the suit and couldn't stop thinking about her, little bit later at a small party at our house my Mrs made sure he got a naughty accidental glimpse of her tits, she then told me she caught him wanking in the loo, we went to see and I took her tits out for him, he came instantly
nok_nok, sk1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 16
This was the first pic I ever let my friends see, they've been a fan of her tits and dark nipple's ever since and love a accidental glimpse lol
sk1234, Tsord, nok_nok, Andi.d and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 11
My bf started showing me off a couple of years after we started going out. About 16 years ago.
Lvl 16
You must be overwhelmed with compliments as you have a very sexy lovely body