Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Starter: Hellofriend Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Finally i got my avatar uploaded... but the original pic is moving ... the not...
Lvl 12
Those are some damn fine titties, who might they belong to? if you dont mind me asking.
Lvl 12
of cause is mine fr video cam...not a good guality.pic ...but it can move... how to make it move in avatar with minimun size??????????
Lvl 13
Is that really you? Or your boobs I should say. Can we see the animated version of it? lol
Lvl 14
is it a .gif? then it should move... check if it is set to indefinitly (how many times the loop should be played) if it isn't a .gif - it doesn't work.
Lvl 12
im assuming hellofriend would do well to do a google search for making animated gif's. im sure the filesize on a gif of that size wouldnt be that big at all, unless he did about a 100 pics.
Lvl 14
or maybe it's too big?
Lvl 12
no th eoriginal size is just 45K only buy when i upload for my avatar it keep saying that file size too large...or may be the boob too big..can not upload...
Lvl 13
Well just post the link to the gif! We wont mind. lol
Lvl 12
I eh.. second that request!
Lvl 12
how to do than....show me....sorry i not good in this...
Lvl 12
i have my avatar but its to large for this, i even tried cuttin down frames. But you can just not truly appreciate it if i do cut it back...
Lvl 12
i face the same problem b4 i try to save it under lower resolution and it work...try it...
Lvl 12
Quote:
how to do than....show me....sorry i not good in this...

Uploading a pic you mean?

like this :
Lvl 12
here i will just post it in here....my fave gif avatar
Lvl 12
ohh i see....here come mine...........
Lvl 12
very very nice....i know i would not mind seein more of those...you are truly blessed
Lvl 12
Wow those are amazing!

any chance to see them bounce without the clothing?
Lvl 17
Slimsakus: Who is this beautiful girl in that gif-animation? She looks great

Hellofriend: That's nice That's about my favourite move on this planet
And those bouncies there are just marvelous!
Lvl 12
in without cloth than it will be out of shape..BTW how to put it it on avatar...help
  • Goto: