Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Am I the only girl here?

Starter: sweetfury85 Posted: 11 years ago Views: 8.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x

Hmm, not sure if I'm allowed to plug it, but it's called Girls with Slingshots.

YES! I think that's a legit thing to do...I was wondering specifically what its name was. I should pick that back up...that whole comic has "my kind" of humor
Quote:
Originally posted by AnitaFriend

So far I have become friends with one really nice woman and one nice man especially,
but I am a legit mature woman so I like the friendly intelligent people I can have a conversation with.

We are here. You're in the right place.
Lvl 5
Oh balls. I have to get off the internet real quick for a bit...but I'LL BE BACH
Lvl 28
welcome aboard, enjoy the cars
Lvl 24
WELCOME!
This is the best damn site anywhere for 'what boys (an' girls) want' ... so the name sorta fits...
Ladies are in the minority here, as you might expect...but their numbers are growing...
By the way, may I add my compliments to all the others that you've received...you are very pretty, indeed, an' I would wager that the handful of years since that avatar pic was taken have seen you become even more lovely...
'Here's hoping that you will post many pictures of yourself...you won't lack for compliments an' encouragement here...
Among other things, this site is a tribute to the beauty, sensuality, mystery an' magic that is woman...
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x

We are here. You're in the right place.

Good to know
Lvl 37
Welcome to the spam thread,
Lvl 11
can't see any pics of you
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy7666

WELCOME!
This is the best damn site anywhere for 'what boys (an' girls) want' ... so the name sorta fits...
Ladies are in the minority here, as you might expect...but their numbers are growing...
By the way, may I add my compliments to all the others that you've received...you are very pretty, indeed, an' I would wager that the handful of years since that avatar pic was taken have seen you become even more lovely...
'Here's hoping that you will post many pictures of yourself...you won't lack for compliments an' encouragement here...
Among other things, this site is a tribute to the beauty, sensuality, mystery an' magic that is woman...

You will enjoy yourself here, it is full of some great people.......
Lvl 18
Howdy! Welcome! That vid was hot
  • Goto: